Are You Pee Shy?

Started by Warph, February 26, 2012, 06:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Do you have issues and difficulties trying to figure out where you should go pee?  Well then my bladder control challenged friend, let me help you out.  This infograph below is for you.  Check it carefully as the directions are quite confusing!  Believe it or not, there are 5 or 6 suggestions that might help you over your "pee shyness."

More people suffer from "pee shyness" than you may think.  What exactly is "pee shyness"?  Well, have you ever stood at a urinals during the night out with the intention to urinate but for some reason or another failed to actually go pee?  I am sure many men can relate to that.... except me, of course... I can start in an nanosecond.

For most men this occurrence only happens every now and then, but for people who are actually diagnosed with the disorder pf being "pee shy" this can be a regular occurrence.

"Pee shy" people often find they need certain conditions to be met in order to be able to pee in a public restroom.  This often includes lots of background noise, a non-intimate atmosphere, lots of space, and private cubicles.  Some even dependent on the layout of a restroom, if it looks uncomfortable or too open, they are unable to pee.

Some "pee shy" people will even struggle to urinate in a private area because the thought that another person could walk into the room at any point in time is enough to put "pee shy" people off.

It is thought that around 7% of the world population is pee shy.  Most "pee shy" people are men like LarryJ, Ross, Frank, Waldo, Patriot or Jarhead (and his upstart willy); but women also suffer from the condition as well; like Wilma, Teresa, Sixdogs, Janet, Diane (bad case here) and again, Teresa (who seems to be better at working on it, no more potty marks in the driveway).

....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Somebody doesn't have enough to do. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

larryJ

Pretty good graph.

I am reminded of attending a country music concert and the women's restroom was out of order.  When you enter the men's room, there is a long trough along the wall.  The women formed a line leading into the men's room, standing along the wall next to the trough.  Some of the women just stared, others trying extremely hard not to look.  Some of the men refused to pee, others could care less.

At another concert, this time George Strait, there were two girls who refused to stand in the women's line and darted into the men's room.  Nobody seemed to care about this.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Women  here often take over men's rooms for a time when big events have not provided enough ladies rooms and ridiculous lines form. The huge Philadelphia Flower Show comes to mind.
   One funny story...When I was in 7th grade and we were starting to hear from guidance councilors about planning our future and figuring out our post high school plans, I really wanted to become a Marine Biologist. UD has a very large Marine Biology program that I just drooled over. Mom was against it. Her reason? She told me they didn't have ladies rooms on the research ships!  So where would I go pee?  In most things Mom was very modern and backed my independent spirit, but not on that one! So I ended up  an elementary education major with a double minor in art and music and a special interest in science.

W. Gray

When the latest Denver Bronco stadium was being planned, a women's group contested that the plans did not contain enough women's restrooms.

The plans called for a pair of restrooms to be liberally and strategically located throughout the facility.

After the group explained the problems women have in a crowded facility, the architects relented. There are supposed to be twice as many women's rooms as there are men's rooms.

On another note, the Pentagon was built with twice as many cafeterias and twice as many rest rooms as should have been needed. The building was built under Virginia law, which specified separate eating places and separate rest room facilities for blacks.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

When we designed our Charter Schools we put in no mens' rooms at all .There are womens' rooms and some that are marked for either.

W. Gray

This thread reminds me of the 1971 C&W hit by Sheb Wooley/Ben Colder: "Fifteen Beers Ago."

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk