Happy Birthday Teresa

Started by frawin, February 26, 2012, 05:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

...and that's fly a plane and pee in a urinal.

But there is one thing you can do that I can't do, pretty lady....
and that is turn 59.  I'll never see that number again.

59....???  You look 40.  Good genes.  Knowing you got them from Jo.   Kjell is a very lucky man.

Am I flirting?  I believe so.

Have a great birthday, Teresa.  You deserve it!

btw... did Kjell give you that 18k gold Rolex watch with the 32 diamonds on it from Tivol's in Wichita he said he was going to give you for your 59th?  ;)  You lucky girl.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/ladies-rolex-white-gold-full-diamond-bezel-pearlmaster-watch-80299/p/A3BFE2FE262DECD956FE?q=rolex+watches&lpf=0&lpq=rolex%2bwatches&FORM=CMSMEE
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

greatguns

Happy Birthday!  Hope you had a wonderful day.

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Thank you all very very very very much!!!!!  ;D
I had a great day Sunday..!! Marshal took me out the Saturday before to a couple of movies and to my favorite seafood buffet place where I almost made myself sick eating clams, crab legs, shrimp! He bought me a new holster for my 9mm..  ;D  plus he put me in one of the gun classes at Gunsite which I get to take in March! ...and we are remodeling the kitchen and bathroom.. Can't get much better than that!
We went out to the lake yesterday and we practiced shooting . I'm in "training right now".
( he's my personal firearms trainer) I have some non cowboy shooting pistol events coming up throughout the summer that I need to hone up on with my 9mm.. so I'm relearning all the basics and working on my accuracy kill shots.
I told my mama that morning.. " I hope this goes good, but I don't know.. my patience with him bossing me around is about the size of a fleas ass... but we'll see I guess.  Marshal was a firearms instructor in Norway. He also trained women, so I know I have one of the best, but it just grates on my nerves taking instructions from him and doing what he says!!"
She laughed and said" Honey, you don't like to take instructions and do what anybody says!"..  ;D ;D ;D * she is so right* .. but we did great together.. I didn't balk or sass.( much) .. I was a good student.. he was a good teacher and he gave me a great compliment when we were done today...
" he said.. Wow!! after looking at the targets and watching you shoot.. I will not ever piss you off again.. and if I do, I won't get in front of that gun! " LOL  
Bless is heart! I think he just wanted to keep me smiling so I would come home and cook his supper..( which I did) LOL

Thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes and for helping make the forum an "interesting" place to visit.. :) ~~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sarge

I know I'm late Twee , but I'm glad you had a  great birthday and I wish you many more in good health.  I remember when you were a little red faced squalling baby and now here you are 59. You sure look a hell of lot better now than the first time I saw you.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Teresa

Wished I could say the same thing about you..
I'm just kidding you know.. Hell~~if I wasn't your cousin.......... :o.........well~~~ never mind on what that would be.. ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk