Jarhead's Bunker

Started by Warph, February 13, 2012, 10:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Teresa sent me this picture of Jarhead's Bunker while she and LarryJ
were snooping around looking for some Beer!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

LarryJ throwing a fit over the lousy food in Jarhead's Bunker  ::)

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
If Larry doesn't like MRE's and pickled okra---and persimmon wine, then the ol chap better find himself another bunker and quit the whining.
Has anyone heard a peep out of ol Teresa since she found my stash of cash ? Maybe I should go count it. I would hate to think I financed her a trip to Hawaii.

larryJ

MRE?  What's a MRE?  I thought they were called C-rats.  Loved the C-rats.  I don't like anything pickled, okra or otherwise...well, when the missus gets a little pickled, that's okay.  Never tried persimmon wine............Chateau La Salle when I drive down to the beach.  Totally Wines in Tustin is the only place that I can find it. 

Now then........as far as the money........Teresa and I are both honest God-fearing folk.  We would never steal......well, the money.  We would've stole the beer if ol' stingy had left some.  Jar, ol' buddy, you need to restock in case of attack.  Can't drink greenbacks.  There might be a little bit missing though.  It got a little chilly down there (the heater wasn't working) so we had to build a fire to keep warm.  Oh, and sorry about the damage.  When Teresa couldn't find any beer, she got mad and let off a few rounds.  Send her the bill.

Gotta go pack now for the trip to Ha..............wait.......you didn't hear anything from me about any trips.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Janet Harrington

larryJ

Oh yeah, and Warph............I wasn't crying over any stinkin' health foods.  That is the video that Teresa shot when we couldn't find any beer in the bunker.  I do apologize for the tantrum.  I only do that when I am thirsty.  In the meantime, I got an e-mail from Slappy.  He ain't too happy with you lately.  You haven't been buying your share at the nineteenth hole.  He is beginning to think you are a flake.

Larryj

jarhead

Larry, you did what ? Burned money to keep warm ? If you would have looked on a shelf ,there is a little propane cook stove that would heat my bunker.
If you and Teresa needed something to drink there is whole case of "Bug Juice". Tornado siren goes off and kiddies pile into the bunker then get scared, a bottle of Bug Juice makes everything OK.
Oh yea, the bunker also has 20-30 quarts of tomato juice so you bring the beer and we will all sit down there and partake of a few red beers.

Warph

RED BEER?????????  MY G-D...
Where's the SCHNAPPES!?! 
Red Beer??.... tell that to Hitler... who's quite pissed, btw...
cause he wants his money back, Jarhead!  Hitler is so upset
about Teresa and Larry breaking into Jarheads bunker
and stealing his money on his birthday that he trys to call his
mommy...

Hmmmmm.. okay, that didn't work too well....
What to do...?
What to do...?

Upset he couldn't get his mommy, he calls Obuma...

After he's kissed off by Obuma, he decides to
have Jusin Bieber killed,

Hitlers commits suicide upon hearing teresa and
Larry took off to Hawaii together with Jarheads
money...

After Hitler's demise, Teresa shows up, dressed
in a Nazi Uniform with machine gun in hand, 
and takes care of the rest of Hitlers crowd.

[/font][/b][/size]

--Warph

-- Warph

larryJ

Did you know that there is at least one Irish pub in Los Angeles that serves green beer on St. Patrick's Day?  And what is with this BYOB stuff?  I the visitor, you the visitee......and don't invite Warph.  According to Slappy, he is a cheapskate not buying his share.

The only thing I mix with tomato juice is vodka, a pinch of pepper and when I feel the need to eat healthy, a celery stalk, but that doesn't happen very often.

Besides, Slappy and Warph will be celebrating the anniversary of Arizona's statehood today, along with millions of Mexicans and American Indians who really don't give a d... about Arizona's statehood, but use any occasion to party.

Larryj

jarhead

Quote from Larry:
......and don't invite Warph.  According to Slappy, he is a cheapskate not buying his share.

Larry,
Warph ? Warph who ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk