Happy Birthday Jarhead!

Started by kshillbillys, January 12, 2012, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Hope you have a most wonderful day!!  ;D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sixdogsmom

Edie

patyrn

Have a great day!  Happy Birthday!

Diane Amberg

From me too! Happy January birthday.Brrrrr!

larryJ

FYI, Jarhead does not have actual birthdays.  But, it is a time for all his friends and family to gather near the rock where he was found in Elk County, Kansas.   ;D

Jarhead, ol' buddy, for your birthday, I have arranged a free lunch for you at Casa Moreno here in Covina.  It will be served from 11 AM until 12 PM.  Hope you can make it.  If you do make it, just tell them your name and they will laugh your butt right out the door. :laugh:

I'm sorry, pal, I just can't keep myself from joshing you.  I hope you have a great day. 

Happy Birthday, buddy!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Jo McDonald

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY     Happy Birthday to "My Almost Nephew"

I hope it is Absolutely the Ultimate in Happiness !!!

Love from your
Almost Auntie
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday, Ron.........and many, many, more!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Happy Birthday, Ron.  Are you buying the coffee today?  If so, will you tell "the folks" that I can't collect today, but would be happy to have the coffee in May! 

Will "Cousin Joe" get to celebrate with you?  He's pretty occupied, since he has that new grandson!

Enjoy the day.

Bonnie

jarhead

Bah Humbug !!!! Not a good day. Got out of bed happy and was surprised that after all the years of smoking and all the barrels of beer and vodka I have drank in my lifetime, that I even made it to the age of 62. Went out to take a grand daughter to school, and had forgot we got some freezing rain and snow last night. As I lay flat on the hard concrete my g-daughter said "Papa " ???? She didn't realize where I had went. I think I died for a fleeting moment because my life passed before my eyes---at least I went back to being in boot camp where I could hear Gunny Hensley telling me I looked like 200 lbs of chewed bubble gum laying there--a favorite phrase he used for us pleasingly plump recruits. Maybe the ol Gunny was just on my mind since he was what woke me up, with his annual B-day telephone call. You would think I would learn by now but when,in his gravely voice, he yells in the phone" Drop your #*&!# and grab your socks---It's zero five hundred hours" Maybe I am getting wiser in my old age because for the first time I didn't fall out of bed and get a ham string cramp.
Moving on---had a dental appointment at the VA. Now I only got a couple more teeth than an ol laying hen and now they tell me I need two root canals---and now Miss Bonnie Bell wants me to buy coffee for the whole town---then that ol washed up Medic from out west thinks today is my B-day when he knows dang well I was born at Tuns Tavern on Nov 10,1775----and y'all think I had a great day ?? The only thing that could make this day worse is if  now  Ol Sarge shows up wanting to give me a B-day hug !!!
Thank y'all for thinking of me though.

Bonnie M.

Was all of that just to say, "no coffee for me in May?"  Hmmmm!  It's hard to believe, though, that you're 62!  Where does the time go?  You "young'uns" are just growing up so fast!

But, do take care of yourself! 
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk