New Year's Resolution

Started by Wilma, January 01, 2012, 12:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

This year I am determined to make a resolution that I know I will keep.

THEREFORE:  I resolve to not save a million dollars during 2012.

patyrn

I resolve to take life easier and be thankful for each and every day rather than to get obligated to too many outside activities.  My family and my own health are much more important.  Happy New Year, and may 2012 be a wonderful year for all!!!!

Judy Harder

I resolve NOT to make a resolution, therefore, I won't break any.

Oh, I do plan on being "ALL I CAN BE!".............I really like that motto and try to live it daily.
:angel:
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Wilma on January 01, 2012, 12:48:23 PM
This year I am determined to make a resolution that I know I will keep.

THEREFORE:  I resolve to not save a million dollars during 1012.

Mother, I know you can do almost anything, but how are you proposing to go back to the year 1012 and resolve to not save a million dollars? Just asking.

larryJ

Judy, that has always worked for me.  Many years ago, what with all the badgering from my better half to make a resolution, I did.
I resolved to never make another New Year's resolution and that is the only one I have ever been able to keep.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

Janet, how did you get in there and change my 2 to a 1?  I have changed it back and you leave it alone.

debid

My Resolution is to forgive someone who wronged me in giant proportions.  It hurts me to keep all of this anger.  I never told and still haven't.   It is not important other than for my own heart. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!~

flo

Debid, I know where you're coming from.  I carried a hatred for one specific person for well over 25 years.  One day I was told that the only person who was suffering from the way I felt was ME because that person didn't care.  So, I turned the hatred over the God.  I didn't forgive that person for what they done and I will never forget what that person done, but as far as I'm concerned now that person doesn't even exist .
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

debid

Teresa

Flo~~~~
Me too~~ and when I took that attitude... I was good with myself and my world was right once again.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk