Snow

Started by rosewolf, December 19, 2011, 06:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosewolf

Does anybody want to trade me places here in New Mexico. I have snow coming out of my ears right now.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Wilma

We have rain and we want to keep it.

Mom70x7

You're right, Wilma. The rain is good, needed, and we're keeping it.

We might talk about a white Christmas, rosewolf, but we're content with our rain and I'm very content for you to have the snow.  ;)

rosewolf

Lol I'm not I have to did out of my drive just to go to work. The sad thing is the boss expects me to be there in the morning. Granted it is just a mile to work, but a lot can happen between there and my house.

rosewolf

Pretty bad I can't spell either. LOL I meant to say dig out so I can go to work.

larryJ

rosewolf, you don't have to trade because they are going to have all the snow they can get there in Elk County.  And, far be it from me to rub it in.........................No, sorry, I want to rub it in.  Our weatherman just said after a little wind on Wednesday and Thursday, the temp is going to go up and we are looking at 75 degrees on Christmas Day.

And I ain't trading that with nobody!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Larryj

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

rosewolf

Will you come down and shovel snow for me? ;D

readyaimduck

QuoteI have snow coming out of my ears right now.

Honey, that is sluff epedermis from not cleaning them out!   ;D

In due time we will have the snow, which will be a blessed water souce for the ponds that shrunk during the drought.
As far as digging out your driveway and getting to work....sounds like you wanted a 'snow' day...got it, and now you may have to do it again. 

Wouldn't trade where I live for the world......well maybe NE Oregon!  :-\

ready

rosewolf

From the sounds of it I may not have a choice anyway. The boss said snow or no snow I have to work tomorrow. I can look out my front window and can not see the road in front of my house it is so covered. And yes I do believe that you do need some water up there. Good luck with that.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk