2.3 Trillion Missing from Pentagon, announced one day before 9/11

Started by Warph, December 01, 2011, 07:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: srkruzich on December 04, 2011, 10:39:34 AM
There is only 1 fruit cake i like and thats claxton fruitcakes. they are pretty good.
http://www.claxtonfruitcake.com/index.php

Okay... you're right.  Claxton is the best.  I have been to their bakery/plant in Claxton many times.  My brother lives in Savannah so it was not too far to swing down and pick up few cakes.  I would buy the one pounders to give out to my grad students at UGA.  They make wonderful gifts.  I bet they're expensive on todays market? 

So Teresa, you can give me a Claxton one pounder in my stocking and the box of S.G.crackers to Patriot. 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on December 04, 2011, 02:49:06 PM
Okay... you're right.  Claxton is the best.  I have been to their bakery/plant in Claxton many times.  My brother lives in Savannah so it was not too far to swing down and pick up few cakes.  I would buy the one pounders to give out to my grad students at UGA.  They make wonderful gifts.  I bet they're expensive on todays market? 

So Teresa, you can give me a Claxton one pounder in my stocking and the box of S.G.crackers to Patriot. 

I grew up in the area, and would always go down to the store and pick up clunkers.  They were the ones that broke whle packaging. Got them for 1/2 price. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

You and Patriots socks are going to be stuffed.. but with what I'm not saying.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Quote from: Teresa on December 06, 2011, 11:10:14 AM
You and Patriots socks are going to be stuffed.. but with what I'm not saying.. LOL

:'(
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Ohhhh stop your crying... I'll make some real chewy chocolate chip  ( extra chips) cookies and put them in there too...  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk