NEWT IN 2012

Started by frawin, November 04, 2011, 08:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Am I the only one who's aware that Newt was cheating on his wife while she was battling cancer?  That he served her with divorce papers while she was in the hospital, and that he was doing all this while leading the charge against clinton?  That he's been divorced 3 times and that he's been spending campaign money on his third wife to shop at tiffany's?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

farmgal67357

Quote from: Sarge on November 04, 2011, 08:37:10 PM
If you want to find out more about Herman Cain and why you shouldn't vote for him got to this site. Warning: there is some bad language on this site, so if that may offend you don't go there.

http://theswash.com/zoll/10/23/how-could-you-vote-for-herman-cain/

The website this information is on is just a blog, not something from an actual journalist. Bloggers can write whatever they want because it's their "opinion". The guy writing the blog is entitled to his opinion, and so am I.
Lisa
Lisa

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on November 04, 2011, 10:58:10 PM
Am I the only one who's aware that Newt was cheating on his wife while she was battling cancer?  That he served her with divorce papers while she was in the hospital, and that he was doing all this while leading the charge against clinton?  That he's been divorced 3 times and that he's been spending campaign money on his third wife to shop at tiffany's?

The first allegation is probably true, but then clinton cheated on his wife, as well as most politicians.  Not saying its ok but if your basing your decision on that one thing, your going to be not voting this year. 

3 divorces?  Uhm quite frankly the best thing for a bad marraige is a good divorce. 

You must have Proof he's spending campaign money on his wife.
You do realize that she has her own money don't you!

All in all though So what! He sucks at personal homelife that i agree with and he even agrees with you.  But when you put him into his work field you can't find much better than him!   So he's good at working in government and sucks at homelife. 
I was good in IT industry and sucked at home life. So what?  You wanna base how good people are on how many divorces they've had, I know some awesome folks that have had more divorces than NEWT.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Jo McDonald

Click on this  link and listen to Newt's speech in Iowa last night !!!

NEWT  2012
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

redcliffsw

Gingrich is slick for sure.  In that video Gringrich supports ethanol as his choice in lieu of gov't sending money to the MiddleEast. 
How nice!  He's a genuine Republican in the line of Lincoln and Obama is a Lincoln man too. 

Nothing new.  It doesn't look like much of a choice for the next election in 2012.

http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/gingrich-latest-phony-to-rise-in-polls/

jarhead

quote from redcliffsw:
Gingrich is slick for sure.  In that video Gringrich supports ethanol as his choice in lieu of gov't sending money to the MiddleEast. 
How nice!  He's a genuine Republican in the line of Lincoln and Obama is a Lincoln man too. 

Am I reading you right red, that you would rather our money go to the middle east or Venezuela than be kept at home UNTIL we "Drill Baby Drill" and have enough oil of our own ? I hate the very thought that we are using "food" to make ethanol but I hate it more that Hugo & friends get our money. I have shared with you who I would like to be our next president so could you tell us who you want ?

farmgal67357

Quote from: redcliffsw on November 05, 2011, 03:05:14 PM
He's a genuine Republican in the line of Lincoln.......

Maybe I will vote for Newt after all....
Lisa
and I'm not a Republican
Lisa

redcliffsw

Jarhead-

UNTIL when?  The founding fathers had it right when they put these united States of America in motion.
We're not doing much of anything in this land to keep it as right as we can.

Ethanol production ought not to be supported by Gov't money nor should any other industry.
Nor should the gov't support the failing companies and banks even if they are too big to fail.

While we're at it, the gov't has been against American oil drilling and the employment of the
citizens of the States of the USA.  Most of us are using foreign oil products and wearing foreign
made clothes or boots/shoes and using all kinds of foreign products.  I don't advocate the Fed's
funding Ethanol, wind power, clothing manufacturers, boot/shoe manufacturers or any other industries.
Federal support of industries and Federal prohibitons of others should not be permitted.  

I'm not recalling who you would like to be the next President.  However, I'm thinking that a good
President would be a constitutional type like Ron Paul, certainly not the Keynesian/liberal/socilistic types
like Obama and the candidates of the Republican party.

Diane Amberg

Don't you know candidate hot air when you hear it? There is no discussion until the ''real" candidates are chosen and that is far from settled.

farmgal67357

The real trick is to pick the guy (or gal) who is huffin' and puffin' the least!  ;D The debates have been interesting and at times entertaining.
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk