NEWT IN 2012

Started by frawin, November 04, 2011, 08:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

The candidates are weeding themselves out. I started out thinking Perry was the man, we voted for him twice in Texas, he has really been a big disappointment on the Presidential trail. I agree with Ron and Jo, Newt in 2012.

srkruzich

I'm just going to wait and see and not worry about whats there right now.  Shrug.  We only get to choose from what is left standing
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

mtcookson

I do really, really like Newt. At the moment he is for sure a solid second for me under Cain. I've been considering putting him at number one just because I think he would be a great President and would likely embarrass the hell out of Obama when it comes to debates. Oh how I would loooove to see that.... hmm... maybe I should vote for Newt. ;D

Jo McDonald

Atta Boy, Mark !!

I truly believe that Newt is the only one that has the REAL SMARTS to be President. 

Cain scares me...first he "Knows nothing about any allegations against him...then he knows just a little ... then he says, "well, yes, he did learn something about the settlements" and now  he refuses to even answer any questions brought to him about the whole disclosures.   Sort of sounds like some more of the same-o same-o....(Slick Willy, maybe????)
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

Quote from: Jo McDonald on November 04, 2011, 11:09:43 AM
  Atta Boy, Mark !!

I truly believe that Newt is the only one that has the REAL SMARTS to be President. 

Cain scares me...first he "Knows nothing about any allegations against him...then he knows just a little ... then he says, "well, yes, he did learn something about the settlements" and now  he refuses to even answer any questions brought to him about the whole disclosures.   Sort of sounds like some more of the same-o same-o....(Slick Willy, maybe????)

Like i said, i'm bout tired of picking from the bottom of the barrel.

Anmar

the field is generally terrible.  Newt is the smartest of the bunch, but he has no moral values either.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

readyaimduck

Quotebut he has no moral values either.

That is a pretty wide blanket statement.  Would you care to share his immoral stances for us?
specifics please, Anmar

Sarge

If you want to find out more about Herman Cain and why you shouldn't vote for him got to this site. Warning: there is some bad language on this site, so if that may offend you don't go there.

http://theswash.com/zoll/10/23/how-could-you-vote-for-herman-cain/

the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

farmgal67357

I wouldn't mind having Newt for President. But (at this moment) I would really like a Cain/Gingrich ticket. We'll have to wait and see!
Lisa
It'll sort itself out!
Lisa

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on November 04, 2011, 03:36:58 PM
the field is generally terrible.  Newt is the smartest of the bunch, but he has no moral values either.

And you know this how?  I know Newt, i've personally met him. Have you?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk