Herman Cain Has a Sense of Humor!

Started by farmgal67357, October 18, 2011, 09:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Holy Moley Sarge, for the first time you'n me agree on something. I do not support Cain. Don't know about him being a plant though. You mean a plant like a tree or weed ? I suppose he might be like a Black Jack tree.

Newt in 2012.

srkruzich

You know what is the problem with implementing the linder/boortz fair tax plan.  I don't know why they keep dancing around this plan
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Sarge on October 28, 2011, 09:16:12 AM
Just my personal opinion, but I think Herman Cain is a plant and I will not support him.

Hmmmm....who do ya think "planted" him Sarge? I'm just wondering what you mean by that.
Lisa
Lisa

Jane

How about this to start Ross off on something else as he is so negative about Howard and Elk County. Obama planted Cain?????????

kshillbillys

I don't think it's negativity that Ross is displaying on this forum. I believe it's his right to know how his tax dollars are being spent and why his taxpayer dollars are being spent the way they are. It's actually a very good civics lession if you ask me! I applaud Ross and Patriot and everyone else who are trying to get people to open their eyes and not act like sheep!----Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Sarge

I just have this feeling that he is a plant from the democratic party. I have nothing to justify that, just a feeling.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

flintauqua

Oh, he's a plant alright.  One hundred percent pure Koch Brothers lackey!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Sarge

Charlie, is that just a feeling you have or do you have info to cause you to think that way?
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

flintauqua

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk