Upcoming Surgery

Started by patyrn, October 14, 2011, 04:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Continued prayers for you and your family, Karen.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

In spirit, that room will be full! Hang tight and think positive thoughts. We all will too.

patyrn

Heart cath yesterday revealed excellent artery health, so surgery is on for Saturday at 12:00 noon.  Dr. Randolph, the surgeon, is known to be one of the best in Oklahoma, so on we go!  My aortic valve is barely letting any oxygenated blood through, and no
one can figure out how I have been functioning at such an active level.  God is good and obviously has been watching over me!!! Thanks for all the support from my family and friends!

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

hhjacobs

Thank you for the udate. The prayers will continue. MJ

Diane Amberg

Great update. Thanks! Sounds really good for an easy surgery. Prayers across the weekend for sure.

patyrn

Hello Elk County!

This is Amanda, Karen's daughter-in-law.  She is out of surgery and everything seems to have gone great!  The surgeon said  he couldn't be happier!  Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers you have sent her way!  We will give another update when we have more information.

Thanks again!

sixdogsmom

Thanks so much Amanda for letting us know. Prayers are still being offered for all!  :-*
Edie

Ms Bear

Still in my prayers.  Thankful everything has been good so far and you are now on the uphill road.

larryJ

OUTSTANDING!  WONDERFUL NEWS!  Thanks, Amanda, and give her our best wishes.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk