Looking for 2 old Obits

Started by imakeyper, October 11, 2011, 05:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imakeyper

Hello! Not sure I am putting this in the right area.........but I am wanting to see two obits.  I live in Andale, KS and I called the Howard Library but I was told I could come and use the machine to find the obits..........but they wouldn't get them for me.  Never been in a situation where I couldn't get an obit............So I found this site.  Here are the two people I am looking for.
1. Ysidro Moreno - all I know is that he passed away in 1972.......I will try and call the funeral home tomorrow to find out his exact dates. 
2. his wife Rosa Moreno - She passed away June 19, 1993.

Any help is appreciated........or if you can tell me which direction to go that would be great too!
Thanks
Robin
Andale, KS

frawin

Ysidro and Mrs Moreno were buried in the Mount Olivet Cemetery in Moline. Their Stones don't have the exact dates. Their son Ray is buried next to them. Let me go thru some of my old records and I may have their obits.

imakeyper

Well thank you!!!  I knew where they were buried.....but just wanted to read the obituary to see if I can learn any more info about them!
Thanks!

Janet Harrington

Surely there is someone on this forum that can go to the Howard Library and look for these obits for imakeyper. I would if I was living in Howard all the time.

imakeyper, you might call Countryside Zimmerman Funeral Home, Howard, Kansas

206 E. Washington
P.O. Box 1233
Howard, KS 67349

(620) 374-2381
(620) 374-2798 Fax

I think they will probably be able to help you find those obits.

imakeyper

Thank you so much for the information!  I Will definitely look into this!
Robin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk