Herman Cain for President!!!

Started by farmgal67357, September 28, 2011, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

He is definitely worth checking out folks: http://www.hermancain.com/
He is my fave, especially after watching the debates!
Lisa
Lisa

Warph

Cain against unAble (Obuma)... sounds good to me!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

mtcookson

He's been my choice for a little while. Though (according to the idiot Janeane Garofalo) I'm actually racist for considering him so maybe I should reconsider... :laugh:

Teresa

Quote from: Warph on September 29, 2011, 03:12:38 AM

Cain against unAble (Obuma)... sounds good to me!

That is so rich!  hahahaha~~ I love it.. need bumper stickers.....
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

farmgal67357

Quote from: mtcookson on September 29, 2011, 08:23:11 AM
He's been my choice for a little while. Though (according to the idiot Janeane Garofalo) I'm actually racist for considering him so maybe I should reconsider... :laugh:
Oh man, Janeane Garofalo, don't get me started! I almost dislike her as much as I dislike Sarah Silverman. And that probably makes me antisemitic!
Lisa
Lisa

frawin

I don't see any of the current candidates that can beat Obama. I keep holding hope that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will run.

DanCookson

I haven't seen many that I don't think couldn't beat Obama... I mean, he can only run on rhetoric, certainly not his record of failed policy and his landmark healthcare bill that is soon to be struck down.  His record is so dismal that the democratic base would be better off running a different candidate.  Just my honest opinion.

I like Cain because he calls it like it is and he has zero "political correctness"

jarhead

Quote from WARPH:
Cain against unAble (Obuma).

OK WARPH---time to fess up---Dennis Miller coined that phrase. :D
The best thing I like about Cain is he said if he got the nomination he would pick Newt as his running mate. Seems there are alot of people wanting Christie to jump in the race but has he ever even voiced his opinion on such things as foreign affairs and such ?

Patriot

Wait a second...

Aren't we here in middle America supposed to be some of those described by O'Clunker as frustrated racist rednecks who cling only to our guns and God?

All this and Cain isn't Mulato... he's got more African heritage than the Great One.  And we're racist?  Uh huh.

I don't think the issue of winning against Obama is as much about electability as it is about getting the silent majority off their butts on election day.  Cain might be a very refreshing change.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Patriot on September 29, 2011, 11:31:03 AM
Wait a second...

Aren't we here in middle America supposed to be some of those described by O'Clunker as frustrated racist rednecks who cling only to our guns and God?

All this and Cain isn't Mulato... he's got more African heritage than the Great One.  And we're racist?  Uh huh.

I don't think the issue of winning against Obama is as much about electability as it is about getting the silent majority off their butts on election day.  Cain might be a very refreshing change.

YEAH! Take that Morgan Freeman! ;D
Lisa
Herman called Obama "a liar" the other day. I LOVE it!
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk