Got asthma? Need an inexpensive inhaler? Tough!

Started by Patriot, September 24, 2011, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

quite frankly most asthmatics, do not rely on inhalers.  They have nebulizers along with the solution to put in it.   IF i remember right, these inhalers are not for emergencies. The nebulizers are for emergencies. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Steve, people who have attacks while out and about do use rescue inhalers. We also carry them on the ambulance or can assist someone in using their own as needed.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 25, 2011, 09:05:01 PM
Steve, people who have attacks while out and about do use rescue inhalers. We also carry them on the ambulance or can assist someone in using their own as needed.
Yeah but i have found (living with an asthmatic for years) those inhalers are about useless as tits on a boar hog.  They don't break up the congestion like the nebulizer.   The portable battery powered ones are the best things to use.  Plus flovent is a good product to use to maintain with.  Keeps you out of the danger zone.   

I have a problem with gasoline or diesel.  If i get a wiff of that it sends me into choking fits. Not the smoke but at the pump when your putting it in.  I don't know why that happens but it does.  So i don't pump gas or when i do i stick it in, hold my breath and turn it on and walk off. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk