PRAYERS NEEDED, PLEASE

Started by flo, September 13, 2011, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Jo McDonald

You have been in my thoughts and prayers all this trying time, and will continue to be.
Love you !
  Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Florine, you are in our prayers.  Sorry to hear that you are having back problems.  Glad to hear that Lynn will be starting treatment.  Hang in there!!!

Myrna

flo

UPDATE:  Lynn is beginning to wonder if the treatments will ever get started.  It seems this radical treatment will dissolve her teeth, so now she has to see an oral surgeon and have them all pulled.  Her doctor got her an appointment in Ottawa this Friday so I will be taking her to that appt.  Hopefully the "pulling" will be very soon, as it is an emergency.  She is very upset that she will be without teeth.  These treatment will also affect her hearing.  To what degree, we don't know.  Her feeling is not only will she be bald headed, sore and sick, but will be without teeth and part of her hearing.  My answer was that all these "cosmetic" things need to be weighed against saving her life.  Course, as the saying goes, it's hard to remember your objective was to drain the pond when you're up to your ass in alligators.  I jokingly told her to quit worrying cause I have an extra set of dentures she could wear.  She allowed as how they wouldn't fit her.  It's just hard to cheer her up right now.  I told her after the treatments, we would make sure she got new dentures, SOMEHOW.  She is in so much pain that she just can't focus on anything else, it seems, and I fully understand that.  Please continue prayers.  I have told her NOT TO LOOSE HER FAITH THAT SHE WILL BE CURED.  I truly trust God to help her through all this.  God, and the love and help of her family and the prayers of so many many friends.  Thank you to all and God's blessing to each of you for your help.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Clubine Ranch

Prayers, hugs and tears are going to all of you. Pretty tough stuff you all are dealing with. Take care and know others care for you. Barbara and Dale.

sixdogsmom

Flo, you are a rock! Prayers continue for you and your family.  :-*
Edie

Janet Harrington

My officer that just went through this same kind of cancer had to have her teeth pulled. However; I believe they only pulled her molars. She has also lost some of her hearing, but if you talk right to her, she is ok. Knowing what Lynn does for a living, the hearing part might be the most devastating. However; my officer doesn't have any trouble hearing on the telephone. Anyway, prayers are said everyday as I know what you all are going through.

patyrn

Flo, I am so sorry that Lynn is having to go through all of this pain and suffering.  My sister has a cancerous tumor behind her eye and has been dealing with the effects for five years.  In fact, she is in KC at the Med Center this week and had reconstructive surgery on her face yesterday.  I pray for comfort and healing for Lynn and the entire family as she endures these treatments to save her life.  Blessings to you all! 

Karen I.

Diane Amberg

My goodness! I'll have to send prayers bulk rate!
  Hang in there all of you. I'm so sorry for all the stress, but things will go as it is meant to be.
  It just seems as though cancer is everywhere.Thank goodness so much more can be done now than in years past.

flo

thanks for your continued prayers.  Karen, you and your sister will have prayers from this home.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk