PRAYERS NEEDED, PLEASE

Started by flo, September 13, 2011, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Flo, take care of yourself as you are the rock this family is attatched to. Happy to hear Pams' news, and do hope that Lynn and Jaxton are on a healing path. may God bless you all, Edie.
Edie

greatguns

Flo, take care of yourself and my prayers are still with you and your family.  Tell Pam thanks for the best birthday present, her getting to go home.  God bless you and yours.

Teresa

Hang in there my friend... They will all need your calming strength..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

I am so sorry that you are facing all of this. I know, as God does, that you are strong enough in faith to come through it
stronger than ever.
I know, too many words for this early in the day. I just wanted to say that I have
been keeping up with your news.

The radiation/chemo that Lynn is facing is not a "walk in the park" But, since she is
your daughter, I am sure she has your moxie and God is walking with her and will
carry her when necessary.
Let her know that she will have our prayers as she fights the cancer. Yes, it is a fight. Big TIME!
God be with you all........now let yourself rest today and rebound from all the stress of the past
few days. Love to you. Hugs, too.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

Have talked with Pam.  She's glad to be home and is mostly resting for a few days.  Great-grandson, Jaxton, was released from the hospital today.  Lynn's pain is intensifying.  Today the doctor game her a different pain pill and a liquid to swish in her mouth and then swallow and it was to deaden her mouth and throat.  It seemed to work and about 4:30 she was going to try to rest a bit.  Has been sleepless for two days.  It is hard for her to keep hope for a successful end to this when she feels like she does.  We try to keep her calm and upbeat.  Doesn't help much, but we try.  We also pray a lot.  Thank you for your prayers.  Have one daughter home and well, one great grandson home and well and this daughter will be well too, with God's help.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

UPDATE ON LYNN.  Got a call this afternoon.  Prayers are being answered.  Financing for treatments approved and now it's time to get the show on the road.  Only thing left is to get help with her rent, car payment and utilities.  She had been laid off, got another job, but had only worked two weeks when she got sick, so not even long enough to receive one full paycheck.  We'll continue to pray for that help and it will come.  God is Good.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Ms Bear

That is good news.  The last thing she needs is stress from everyday life.  I hope she will be able to get the help she needs.

farmgal67357

God is indeed good! So, we'll just keep praying.. :)
Lisa
Lisa

patyrn

Thank goodness Lynn can now begin the treatments she needs, and hopefully she can get the assistance she deserves to help with the basics.  Stress is not what she needs right now....................  Blessings to you all!

Catwoman

Your family has my prayers.  Hang in there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk