PRAYERS NEEDED, PLEASE

Started by flo, September 13, 2011, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Flo, now is the perfect time to let the charities know you (or Lynn) has a problem.........let God do His miracle...do  not
ignore that He is showing you where to go and how to ask.
This forum is a perfect place to jump in..........and you will be surprised how much it helps with your wishes.....if in prayer and or financial help.
I am so glad that Lynn's tumor is starting to die..............I remember when they told me the same thing.
It is fact that she will be feeling the effects of all this several years down the road..........but knowing she is kicking the cancer in the butt, has got to give you all a boost in the heart.
Keep on doing what you must........the rest of it will be taken care of......Faith and God's Mercy are with you. lean on HIM!
Soft Hugs from me.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jo McDonald

What wonderful news, Flo !!  Praise Be To God.

Prayers will be for complete recovery for your sweet Lynn and comfort and blessing for you and your family.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

:) :) :) well, folks, I have just returned for two days in Emporia with Lynn.  After 6 hrs. of treatments, etc. yesterday, she was not in the pain we thought she would have or the nausea that she experienced after the last chemo treatment.  She had a good nights sleep not waking during the night needing another pain pill.  Most of this morning was 8:30 - 10:30 for fluids.  (electrolytes and potassium) then a visit with the radiologist before her radiation treatment.  I sat in on the dr. visit and got such wonderful news that even the dr. was smiling which Lynn said she had never seen him do.  I told her even the doctors like to see that they are getting results from the treatments they are giving and result he is getting. AMEN - the lymph nodes are flat and the tumor is about half the size.  He pressed on the outside of her neck and jaw and it did not bring her up off of the table.  And another big AMEN - those words are this family's Thanksgiving and all the prayers are being answered.  She is beginning to think maybe she will feel well enough to enjoy Christmas.  I do hope so.  The radiation is causing sores in her throat and mouth so she is on an antibiotic to ward off any infection, and because of those and the fact she can't taste, she isn't really eating much.  Icecream, shakes, ice water and mostly ice water.   I came back home this evening because she seemed to be doing okay.  Told her that if she did have serious side affects, to call and I would be back up there, altho not a lot I can do but be there.  In some cases that helps.  Thanks again for ongoing prayers, they are being answered.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Marcia Moore

Glad to hear the great news, Florene. 

Diane Amberg

A special giving of thanks for Flo and her entire family and their continued strength and special gratitude for all those involved in her treatment .Happy Thanksgiving! :-* 

Ms Bear

Wonderful news, Flo.  I am glad she is looking forward to Christmas.

Hoping for a safe and happy Thanksgiving for everyone.

flo

everybody seemed to be doing okay this morning so I spent the day at the ranch with the Millers and had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner and visiting.  On our way into town got a call from Cheyenne, granddaughter and daughter of Lynn.  She was taking Lynn to ER.  Just now talked with her and Lynn is severely dehydrated and one side affect is a severe headache and much pain.  Right now she is on her second bag and they are running it in fast.  She's had 4 shots, 2 are for the pain and headache. Also her BP is down to 89/58, but that is most likely due to the dehydration.  White count is still up. :o)  Vomiting and diarrihea set in today.  Bless her heart, I so feel her pain and there's nothing I can do but talk soothingly to her and try to give her hope that this will all be over in a short time and that she is so loved.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

Will keeping praying for healing and as pain free as she can be.

Judy Harder

keep with the positive thoughts and stand by. I know this is the hardest part is having to watch a loved one go through this.
Prayers are still being offered and each day is a gift and God be with you all.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Flo, you and your family remain in my prayers.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk