Time to Smarten Up and Kicking Ass, People....

Started by Warph, September 10, 2011, 01:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Every time I see some Washington mucky-muck clown striding down a congressional corridor like the other night with a dozen lackeys in his or her wake, I find myself wishing it were actually a perp walk and, at its conclusion, the cops would be waiting to cart the poltroon off to prison.

It is also how I feel every time I see Obuma walking to the Oval Office. You can just see that he's thinking, "I'm so cool. They're all so lucky to have me as their president." Maybe it's just me, but I just want to bitch-slap that smirk off his arrogant face.

It's all about narcissism.  As far as Obuma is concerned, I suspect that even on his death bed, he will be blaming George W. Bush for costing him the 2012 election.  While Obuma's successor will be inheriting an even worse economy than he did, he will at least have a blueprint for recovery.  He or she will merely have to be the un-Obuma by cutting taxes; derailing ObumaCare; re-writing the tax code; passing a balanced budget amendment; following the example of Arizona and Alabama in dealing with illegal immigrants and their employers; drilling for oil; digging for coal; cutting federal regulations; and eliminating several federal departments, starting with Education, Health & Welfare and the NLRB, but including everything not specified in the Constitution.

And another thing, if I  could, I would call back our troops from everywhere they're not fighting and where neither they nor America is appreciated.  In case you hadn't noticed, we not only have 160,000 or so troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, we have them deployed in 150 other countries.  There are 11 countries where we have over a thousand troops, including Belgium, Turkey, Bahrain, Djibouti and Turkey.  We have 8,000 in Qatar; 10,000 in both Italy and Great Britain; 28,500 in South Korea; and 54,000 in Germany.  I say it's high time we began letting countries defend themselves.  If they want to hire us as bodyguards, that's fine.  But first, like every other mercenary, we negotiate the price for our services.

It's also time we quit funding the U.N. and all those wretched middle east nations that not only bite the hand that feeds them, but revile us as the Great Satan.  I'm not suggesting we de-militarize America. On the contrary, I think it's high time we declared war on Iran.  All of this pussy-footing around with that vile regime reminds me of the Spanish Civil War, when Germany and the Soviet Union took sides in a rehearsal for World War II.  So far, the U.S. has gone into Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, when all along we've known who the real enemy has been ever since 1978, when Jimmy Carter rolled out the red carpet for the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Have you noticed... It's always Iran that's lurking behind the curtain, pulling the strings; providing an endless stream of insurgents; supplying arms, training and explosives, to terrorists; and all the while our enemies in Tehran remain safe and secure.  While each second brings Iran closer to becoming a nuclear threat, we twiddle our thumbs.  For decades, we've fought wars in which we seem happy to settle for breaking even, instead of winning.  We ignore military strategists like Hannibal, Alexander and George Patton, instead promoting the Marquis of Queensbury.

In the past, we demolished our enemies and then set about helping them to rebuild their countries in our own decent image.  As a result, Germany and Japan are two of our more steadfast allies.  But ever since we started going to war against Muslims in defense of other Muslims, we have demanded that our soldiers fight with one arm, sometimes two arms, tied behind their back, lest they somehow insult Islam.

Any president who insists that mosques or so-called holy cities must remain untouchable during wars in that part of the world should be tried for treason.  What else would you call putting our warriors in harm's way just so we won't be accused of insulting Muslims?

We should all keep in mind that it's not the military's job to build nations or re-build bridges and factories five minutes after knocking them down.  If a commander-in-chief can't grasp that simple fact, perhaps because it's above his pay grade, he should resign and go back to doing what he did best, whether it was owning a baseball team or organizing a community.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

U S Foreign Aid to name a few of those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States Receives $6,721,000,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States Receives $143,699,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS WILLING TO SEND MONEY TO THESE COUNTRIES EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT LIKE US.  EVEN IF IT MEANS CUTTING SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE FOR OUR OWN SENIORS.   DO YOU VOTE?   HOW DO YOU VOTE?

WHY?  WHO IN THE HELL STARTED THIS AND WHY?  THEY ACTUALLY BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.

It is time to get the HELL out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

How they vote in the United Nations:
Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States  71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States  71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States  73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States  74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States  74% of the time.

Oman  votes against the United States  74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States  75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States  76% of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States   79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States  80% of the time.

India votes against the United States  81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

GO GREEN - RECYCLE THE CONGRESS  IN 2012 ! ! !
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Why do we still give money to those countries? In theory, it weakens those Governments' influence and makes them look bad in the eyes of their own peoples. I think it also has to do with the safety of our businesses in those countries. I'd like to see it reduced to emergency aid only, but I don't know as much about their situations as I once did.

srkruzich

The fastest way to stop islam is the second one of the natives there get restless and try to take out americans, give them notice that their holiest city will be carpet bombed.  If this pisses off the entire bunch, issue the ultimatum stand down or mecca and median get obliterated!   IF they decide to test us, take medina out.  Then if they continue mecca goes. Once they see their two holiest citys gone, they'll start saying WTF allah isn't so powerful now is he!
But then we can't go after mecca or medina right now can we.  Only if they decide to join forces with the other towelheads out there would it be effective. 

i wish we could say to hell with them they're on the other side of the world but we can't now. The oceans don't protect us anymore.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Stop Islam? How about stopping radical terrorists of all ilk. I don't want history and wonderful old art and culture blown off the earth's surface either.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 10, 2011, 05:05:24 PM
Stop Islam? How about stopping radical terrorists of all ilk. I don't want history and wonderful old art and culture blown off the earth's surface either.

I don't see any difference. The "leaders" don't stand up and oppose whats going on.  Whens the last time the saudis took up the action to police their own religion?  Personally Take out iran and you probably solve the problem.  Just take out tehran.  1 bomb and boom ayatollah and abimajihad can't hide.  What a shame the country is a beautiful country but its inhabitants are nothing but terrorists.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

WARPH FOR PRESIDENT!!!!![/i]

Something has to be done, and it may take one of us.

ready, to vote

Jane

Jo McDonald

Great post, Warph!  I wish that could be put on the front page of every newspaper in this country.

Hell Yeah !! I'd vote for you for President, in a heart beat!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sodbuster

Hey Warph looks like you are gaining some traction for the Warph\Slappy in 2012 campaign. :)

David

Paid for by the Western Commitee to elect Warph\Slappy President 2012 ;).
Larry J, Sodbuster, Peet's Coffee, 19th Hole Bar and Bar.

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk