The Many Collapses of Keynesianism

Started by redcliffsw, August 28, 2011, 08:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 12:46:13 PM
Patriot, get over yourself.

At a loss for words to debate facts, are you?  Ad hominem attacks all you got left?  Coulter is right, it seems.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

:o  Better be careful using those large words, Patriot...You might hurt yourself... ;D

Patriot

I really apologize, catwoman.  Given your background in education, it honestly never occurred to me that you don't know much about the proper & appropriate functions of government in the American representative republic.  I'm sorry for the assumption that you possessed such knowledge in sufficient quantity to engage in a rational debate on the subject.

Here, have a smiley face instead.   :)

redcliffsw

Catwoman

OMG...You mean I've been dealing with a closet intellectual this entire time?  Well, then...My apologies...Why didn't you show some sign of cognitive ability previous to this?  And here you've mislead the Forum into believing you're nothing but a rightwing loonie...Shame on you... ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 01:38:46 PM
OMG...You mean I've been dealing with a closet intellectual this entire time?  Well, then...My apologies...Why didn't you show some sign of cognitive ability previous to this?  And here you've mislead the Forum into believing you're nothing but a rightwing loonie...Shame on you... ;D

So, exactly what is your take on Keynesian economic policies and their overall effect on free market systems?

Or...

Here's another smiley for your collection.   :)

Catwoman

Dearie, unlike you closet intellectuals who glom onto one particular buzz term and then stomp it to death through repetitive usage (I wonder which of the various intelligences THAT falls under), there those who  are smart enough to realize that there are MANY different policies that have various either steadying or detrimental effects on the free market system.  Now...You can take your ball and go back out to play, little boy...And you keep on dropping the newest in buzz term usage, as often as you need to, in order to make it seem like you truly do have a complete understanding of the free market system and its various strengths or weaknesses.

Oh...And here ya go...A smiley face for ya...I wouldn't want you to leave empty-handed... ;D 

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 02:09:29 PM
Dearie, unlike you closet intellectuals who glom onto one particular buzz term and then stomp it to death through repetitive usage (I wonder which of the various intelligences THAT falls under), there those who  are smart enough to realize that there are MANY different policies that have various either steadying or detrimental effects on the free market system.  Now...You can take your ball and go back out to play, little boy...And you keep on dropping the newest in buzz term usage, as often as you need to, in order to make it seem like you truly do have a complete understanding of the free market system and its various strengths or weaknesses.

Thanks for that clear, concise and well framed presentation of your knowledge regarding Keynesian economics, catwoman.  Just to be sure I understood you clearly..... you don't have or are incapable of forming a clear position on the subject.  Bout right?

readyaimduck

QuoteAccording to Keynesian theory, some microeconomic-level actions — if taken collectively by a large proportion of individuals and firms — can lead to inefficient aggregate macroeconomic outcomes, wherein the economy operates below its potential output and growth rate

for those who don't have internet    ;D ;D ;D

seems like this is a creeping up on us'ns
ready, not that I understand those smilley thingies

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk