Happy Birthday Flintauqua

Started by sodbuster, August 25, 2011, 06:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Charles, Happy Birthday. My little EK brother from another mother. Who both don't live in Kansas, but still love the place.

Happy Birthday Charles, I hope you have a good birthday. You aren't 40, you aren't 50; I liked that non descript age range. You aint old, you ain't young. I won't call it dead solid perfect but it is close.

David Alexander
Sodbuster
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sixdogsmom

Edie

Dee Gee

Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Happy Birthday to you!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Charles!!!!!!!!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday to you! ♥ ♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...
Have a fabulous day!!!! ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Happy Birthday to you!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday, hope it will be a wonderful day.

Mom70x7

My goodness, I'm late! Hope your day was a good one, filled with happy memories. Happy Birthday.

sodbuster

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

farmgal67357

God grant you many years!!! :)
Lisa
Lisa

Diane Amberg

thatsMRSc2u

Happy Birthday :) Hope it was a good one!

Ole Granny

Happy Birthday, Charlie!  (Belated) Hope you had a great day!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk