What happens when parents owe school districts money?

Started by Janet Harrington, August 24, 2011, 04:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:28:43 PM

What else? Cut hot lunch to twice a week?
Explain to me why a kid must have a hot lunch!   I grew up on sammichs for lunch (Thats my word and its spelled right), and i didn't need any hot lunch.  Whats the big deal about it!  Send the rugrats to school with a sack lunch.  Hell i was making sack lunches when i was 5 years old going to kindygarten.

QuoteNo school trips?
IS THAT A NEED?  Hell i don't make frivolous trips.  The only time i leave the house is to go to a doctor or to the grocery store.

QuoteFire the custodians and have the kids do the cleaning, especially in high school. Need repairs? Have the shop kids do them.
Now thats just plain ole common sense!  call it home ec for the cleaning and shop for the repairs.  That really makes too much sense diane!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Steve, I was serious with those suggestions. Newark Charter, a top school, has no cafeteria. I wasn't arguing with you. If you don't have enough money you learn what's essential and what isn't.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 03:41:29 PM
Steve, I was serious with those suggestions. Newark Charter, a top school, has no cafeteria. I wasn't arguing with you. If you don't have enough money you learn what's essential and what isn't.

I was serious too those are excellent ideas! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk