The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Jefe de vaca:reply #56
before the mud-slinging, EK bashing, swearing, and name calling migrated from the politcs page.  

Quote from Jafe de vaca:reply # 67
You, Patsy, with all your juvenille accusations show us all the kind of person who has no desire to help their fellow man, only perpetrate animosity and aversion to community with totally nebulous reasoning.

SOSDD from you. I know that has somewhat a swear word in it  but you deserve worse with your infantile inferences  

Interesting !! I agree 100% with you kshillbillys. I guess Mr. Cow Boss doesn't know the Patriot that I know. I know if I need to call  someone for help guess which one it would be ?

Hefe de vaca

Now with the input in your support, Patsy, you have contibuted less than zero. ::)

kshillbillys

Quote from: Patriot on August 23, 2011, 12:43:47 PM
I don't really think this thread was about good people helping neighbors in the first place.  I see it as more of an indictment of a small town government who are so arrogant as to believe that hammering the elderly for $75 to do a $10 mowing job is necessary at all. In a town the size of Howard are such 'enforcement' actions really necessary, or could someone with the city not found one of those helpers in the community?  Howard isn't, after all, New York City.... so why act like it?

There was NO slight against the good people of NYC in the above quote. I read it as a point that HOWARD is NOT NYC, so why try to enforce some of the stupidest codes and laws like it is?

Quote from: jarhead on August 23, 2011, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from Jefe de vaca:reply #56
before the mud-slinging, EK bashing, swearing, and name calling migrated from the politcs page.  

Quote from Jafe de vaca:reply # 67
You, Patsy, with all your juvenille accusations show us all the kind of person who has no desire to help their fellow man, only perpetrate animosity and aversion to community with totally nebulous reasoning.

SOSDD from you. I know that has somewhat a swear word in it  but you deserve worse with your infantile inferences  

In fact, the only "slights" I see in your postings are slights against people right here in Elk County. Yet you want to  :'( because you felt he was "slighting" NYC? SOSDD from you as well, Heifer.

Ronnie, no, I'm sure a lot of people don't know the Patriot we know, or they wouldn't say the things about him that they say and try to paint him as a monster and then turn around and call him infantile...go figure!  :P
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Hefe de vaca

His words speak volumes. As do your own.

greatguns

Patriot, assume what you want.  Just remember I come from the same wonderful blood as Jarhead.  Love ya Cuz.

mtcookson

I wonder how many more days I have till the City of Howard tells me I need to move my trash cans into my yard... from my yard. :laugh:

Oh... and yes, they have been telling people to move their trash cans, in case any of you haven't been fortunate enough to get that slightly humorous call.

kshillbillys

Move your trash can into your yard, from your yard? Are you serious? Good grief. Maybe these people should only be working half days if that's all they have to do!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

mtcookson

Apparently that grassy part of your yard, right next to the street, isn't your yard and you need to move your trashcan(s) away from it as soon as possible for.... whatever reason.

I suppose since its not my yard I don't have to mow it and they do. Will see how that goes if they call me about my trashcans. :laugh:

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 23, 2011, 04:28:39 PM
     Sorry , Judy, didn't mean for this to follow one of your insightful posts.  :'( Just didn't care for the slight on the good people of New York. :P
You are such a jerk saying New york was figuratively speaking., and I doubt you are sorry about anything.
It could be any city, get it. We are not the city where you don't know your neighbor or the drug dealer next door.

You should apologize to Patriot if you have any sense.
He in my strong opinion is a far better person than you and I 'd far sooner trust him than you.

Hefe de vaca

If you were to measure your lot, you would find that you own to the sidewalk, but you are required to maintain the area in front of your lot, the ditch. It has been that way for quite some time. Part of living in a city. You don't own the alley either, and blocking it constitutes a fire hazard. Howards ordinances don't differ from any other city. Why put your trash on the street anyway? So the dogs that are running loose can string it everywhere? Now there's an ordinance that needs enforcing, the leash law.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk