The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on August 26, 2011, 07:11:56 PM
Quote from greatguns:
Jarhead, yes it is!

I'm really surprised you say your little piece of the world is so perfect. If so why are you always bitch'n about your neighbors Johnson grass---or un tagged vehicle---or a cow on your porch ? ;)

ROTFLMAO.....Hey now i'm killing the johnson grass. Got it under control this year i think, i hope.... If ya don't drive the vehicle theres no reason to tag it now is there!  :) I don't insure a vehicle i don't drive so i can't get a tag for it until i insure it and the last time i checked, I can't possibly drive more than one vehicle at a time! :)
As for the cow... nothing new around here, i had a entire herd in my yard not too long ago. Black angus i think they were. boy did they look tasty too.......
darn it all they didn't wander into my pasture either.  What is it about these darn cows.  Besides paulines happy now she's got her a feller in her pasture.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:09:17 PM
Patriot, Jane needs to learn to take a little fun poking and not be so serous. Look at the horrible way some of you treat me, but I bounce right back. Why, I've even learned how to be sarcastic and mean thanks to you few in the saber club. As I finally said ,ya slam me, expect to be slammed back .I'm a gentle peacemaker type, who is a doer and nurturer, as well as a social gabber. But I do have a line, ya cross it... well, be forewarned.  If you don't like me, don't read my posts...GO AWAY.

Sorry O. F., I stepped on you. If that lady does have available help then perhaps the city should go out and suggest to the teenagers, in the strongest possible terms, that they do something...or else! Like Social Services take them away! Would that threat get 'em off the couch?

DAMN diane, you just crucified Patriot for being mean, but threatening kids with social services is downright EVIL!  I wouldn't wish those bastards on my worse enemy!

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on August 27, 2011, 12:18:59 PM
Nah, Diane....while the threat may be serious, don't you know kids nowadays can't be threatened, or else they go to Social Services and complain about how mistreated they are:   they make me clean my room!;  they make me do dishes!; my mom hit my behind when I told her to f-off!;   BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO   Poor, poor me!

I personally would set those kids up so that they hit rock bottom, then see what they do, and then guide them, if they aren't past understanding the consequences, but that is just me.
ready

No what they need is a foot up their ass!  That will motivate them to do something.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:29:44 PM
>:( >:( >:( >:( :'( Phooey.) Put on your iron underwear and deal with it. NUTZ. As far as the storm ,it's raining hard but not too much wind yet and still have electricity. Still waiting for it to worsen. ::)

I wish we had that hurricane here!  It ain't nothin but a thang!   But it sure would rescue a lot of pasturland

Ross

I personally believe the only thing true about the whole story is the fact that the lady has MS.
And I say this because of what I was told by a lady who claims to know more than I do.
And I consider her a reliable source. I however am not at liberty to digress further.

If what I have heard is really true the shame is on David in my humble opinion.

I don't appreciate being jerked around like this and I'm sure you don't either.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
I hate to think what mean by the "best" from Irene . In your case does that mean you hope something bad happens to me? It wouldn't be the first time "someone" hoped I'd be injured. I can't ever trust you, now can I?

Didn't say anything about bad coming to you.... I just hope Irene takes out all your ISP's equipment.   ;D

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
I speak openly and you skewer me word by word and line by line ,which is a very rude format, even if I'm just making social conversation. Very heavy rain now but still not much wind. I'll say no more if I'm not slammed again by anyone.

Rude format? I bet you're a freedom of speech advocate too, aren't ya?  Quit whining.  You sound like a kid at the candy counter when mom says, "No!"

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Hey now ,you keep coming back at me ,line by line, word by word and pick whatever I post all apart to see what you can whine about and argue about. Besides my whiner is outside now getting wet and will probably rust. ISP? HA!

Steve, I wish I could reroute some of this water out your way. We went from the hottest July on record with almost no rain either to the wettest August on record and the month isn't even over.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 03:32:51 PM
Hey now ,you keep coming back at me ,line by line, word by word and pick whatever I post all apart to see what you can whine about and argue about. Besides my whiner is outside now getting wet and will probably rust. ISP? HA!

Steve, I wish I could reroute some of this water out your way. We went from the hottest July on record with almost no rain either to the wettest August on record and the month isn't even over.
I am sure we would take all you can send!

doobie

srkruzich--your post on our darling little srs children of the corn is some of your best work, sir.
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

David

Quote from: Ross on August 27, 2011, 02:42:11 PM
I personally believe the only thing true about the whole story is the fact that the lady has MS.
And I say this because of what I was told by a lady who claims to know more than I do.
And I consider her a reliable source. I however am not at liberty to digress further.

If what I have heard is really true the shame is on David in my humble opinion.

I don't appreciate being jerked around like this and I'm sure you don't either.

Sorry you feel that way Ross!  When I started this thread it was only to bring local standard operating procedures and their sometimes unfairness to light!  I gained nothing from this, I was offered help by you and many wonderful caring neighbors, whom I shall pray are blessed!  She needed no help because I have got her back and I did not want her to be embarrassed, it is hard enough when you are sick to bow before anyone...  I certainly have never needed anyone to cover miy back and have never asked!
As to your reliable source, she is obviously a gossip, liar and has a very empty life!  If not she would have had the courage to confront me on these issues that she so so, all knowing in, or at least offer help the way you and many did.
I have to thank you for the offer of help, but I will not tolerate your accusations based on gossip and rumor!

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk