The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsMRSc2u

Keep your head down Diane and hope it dont get as bad as they are predictin!

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 26, 2011, 07:41:24 PM
Patriot, lighten up. My world is going to possibly change forever tomorrow and I really need a little humor right now. Even if my world was perfect ,which of course it isn't, there will be storm damage and changed schedules and things that will not be fun.They are predicting we will be out of power for some time, so I have to get my poking in now, Mr. So-Wonderful -that- Everybody- Says- How Nice- He- Is. ;D ;D ;D ;D

But, but but... I said, "Poke, poke, giggle, giggle,  ;D :) ;) :angel: "

I'm sure all will be well with he weather though. We'll continue prayin for the best.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Just wanted to be sure you meant the humor...sometimes  you appear to be just being mean.
   I don't know if it will be "he" weather or ''she'' weather, but with the name Irene, I'm guessing "she." (read your post) Thanks for the concern.
The east coast of Delaware, 12 miles east of here, will be evacuated tomorrow morning. They are expecting about a 6-8 foot storm surge even on the Delaware River. Here we are expecting tons of rain but a little less wind....maybe.

David

Good luck Diane, keep your head down and be well!  Praying for all on the east coast!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

greatguns

Jarhead, surely you didn't think he lived on my little piece of the world. :o :o :o  And thankfully, the milk cow was just passing through the neighborhood. :P

greatguns

You mean bitchin' ISN'T a requirement! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Ross

David

Yes we do love Patriot!!!  I love all my good neighbors and friends!  God Bless you all!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Catwoman

Diane...Be safe.  Hope all you get is a good drenching and the harsher stuff stays offshore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk