The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Amen.  But let them say all they want.... rational folks in this county need to know the truth about those who are running things and their supporters.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

David

Quote from: Patriot on August 23, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
Amen.  But let them say all they want.... rational folks in this county need to know the truth about those who are running things and their supporters.
Another Mighty Amen!  Thanks again!  We seemed to have moved away from the original thread!  But that's OK, it might get people to thinking!  This city and County has been corrupt for years!  Pray for the best!  Love you and like thinkers, David!  Sure I'll catch some shit over this...  Just gotta laugh!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Patriot

Quote from: David on August 23, 2011, 09:53:50 PM
  Another Mighty Amen!  Thanks again!  We seemed to have moved away from the original thread!  But that's OK, it might get people to thinking!  This city and County has been corrupt for years!  Pray for the best!  Love you and like thinkers, David!  Sure I'll catch some shit over this...  Just gotta laugh!

You were gettin shit on a long time before this... now you get to catch it from the peanut gallery. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

David

Quote from: Patriot on August 23, 2011, 09:59:30 PM
You were gettin shit on a long time before this... now you get to catch it from the peanut gallery. 

HAHAHA!  You are so right, but hell, I love peanuts!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Ross

Quote from: David on August 23, 2011, 09:37:10 PM
  Can we get another AMEN!
Amen Brother, Amen!!!

Quote from: mtcookson on August 23, 2011, 09:31:43 PM
Unless they are making personal attacks or threats I see no reason they should stop talking... it helps make them look even more foolish. ;)

Good one mtcookson.

Let them hammer me all they want. I can take it, because it is out of ignorant arrogance.
Have a ball with it.

Catwoman

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 23, 2011, 08:28:12 PM
Gonna bet on this one too?  ;)

;D  ;D Let's just say...I received enough in the mail, having won the previous bet, to eat out on all that foolishness, three times at Logan's Roadhouse, at full price.  Keep up the good work...I love not having to cook!  ::) ::) ::)

Ross

B.S.
B.S.
B.S.
Getting pretty deep in here.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on August 24, 2011, 05:03:57 AM
;D  ;D Let's just say...I received enough in the mail, having won the previous bet, to eat out on all that foolishness, three times at Logan's Roadhouse, at full price.  Keep up the good work...I love not having to cook!  ::) ::) ::)

Well geez, I thought you were going to buy school supplies for the kids....Now you're gonna use it to eat out 3 times a week...How soon you forget... ::)

Remember you said:  My only real interest in seeing this thread be continued is that it will finance a small part of the shortfall in funding that my class will be experiencing this coming fall...

General Category / Politics / Re: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25

on: July 31, 2011, 06:21:57 pm
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on August 24, 2011, 05:03:57 AM
;D  ;D Let's just say...I received enough in the mail, having won the previous bet, to eat out on all that foolishness, three times at Logan's Roadhouse, at full price.  Keep up the good work...I love not having to cook!  ::) ::) ::)

Well to hell with feed the children...let's feed the teacher... ::) Oh, I know...You were just joking about eating at Logan's 3 times a week...It really is all about the children and not you...

You said:
You're going to make me enough money to be able to buy first day treats for my students!!! 
General Category / Politics / Re: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25

on: July 31, 2011, 04:26:00 pm
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk