*WORLDS LARGEST ARMY (THINK ABOUT IT)*

Started by Teresa, August 15, 2011, 10:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe de vaca

Quote from: Ross on August 16, 2011, 08:16:23 PM
Did that really happen? I was in Nam and didn't hear about it.
Guess you were one of those that Rambo went back after. I said "Late 70's" , Not suprised you don't know about it, anyway.

srkruzich

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 16, 2011, 07:05:17 PM
    Anybody remember in the late 70's when they were training our National Gaurd units to go house to house , disarming citizens. Didn't work to well, asking our sons and daughters to take away their families weapons.

No never heard that and i was an adult in the late 70's.  
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on August 16, 2011, 08:16:23 PM
Did that really happen? I was in Nam and didn't hear about it.
I don't think it happened.  Never did in the south.  They would have never gotten away with it. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 16, 2011, 07:05:17 PM
    Anybody remember in the late 70's when they were training our National Gaurd units to go house to house , disarming citizens. Didn't work to well, asking our sons and daughters to take away their families weapons.

Quote from: srkruzich on August 16, 2011, 09:08:01 PM
No never heard that and i was an adult in the late 70's.  

Same here, Steve.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on August 16, 2011, 09:07:23 PM
  Guess you were one of those that Rambo went back after. I said "Late 70's" , Not suprised you don't know about it, anyway.
You sir have continue to confirm you are one of those types of supervisors I have refered to in an earlier post on other threads. A jerk and a bully.
Keep up the good work.

jarhead

Quote from cow boss:
Anybody remember in the late 70's when they were training our National Gaurd units to go house to house , disarming citizens. Didn't work to well, asking our sons and daughters to take away their families weapons

This is a new one to me but I live a sheltered life. Interesting though. Can you post where a person could read up on this ?

Warph

Sorry, Teresa.... I can't "THINK ABOUT IT" now that I'm a full-fledge member of Thinkers Anonymous.  

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Hefe de vaca

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk