Teresa--Through the Years

Started by kshillbillys, August 09, 2011, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Recently, I had seen before and after pictures of the Presidents and how they had aged in such a short period of time. But this also goes on in the real world. Here is an example of the stress that the Elk County Forum can put on a person. The first is a trophy wife. The second is a soccer mom. The third is the owner of a forum. Note the progression of the stress that can change a person in such a short time. -------Robert
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sixdogsmom

OOhhh--- Robert! You are so screwed!!!  :P :P :P
Edie

kshillbillys

Being screwed is the least of my worries! The only thought that goes through my mind right now is that I will NEVER hear the shot!

Jo McDonald

Run           Robert             Run !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Ross

Robert, I think you better have a talk with Jennifer about consequence.

kshillbillys

Ross, Robert NEVER listens to me when I tell him something isn't such a good idea! The whole time he was posting those pictures I kept saying, "Oooh you're gonna die" and "She's going to kill you." I think it's time for that naked roman candle war they were going to have on the 4th of July. Only problem is, Teresa would pass out laughing at seeing him running towards her naked and she would be at a complete disadvantage.  :o No matter what HE posts, I just want Teresa to know that I LOVE HER!! LOL  ;)

Ross

I'm just waiting for her reply. It's gonna be good.
I was raised with six older sisters Robert --- I know the dangers???? Sorta.
Is your life insurance payments up to date, Robert???
How fast can you run Robert?
ROFLMAO  :D

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 10, 2011, 07:58:29 AM
Ross, Robert NEVER listens to me when I tell him something isn't such a good idea! The whole time he was posting those pictures I kept saying, "Oooh you're gonna die" and "She's going to kill you." I think it's time for that naked roman candle war they were going to have on the 4th of July. Only problem is, Teresa would pass out laughing at seeing him running towards her naked and she would be at a complete disadvantage.  :o No matter what HE posts, I just want Teresa to know that I LOVE HER!! LOL  ;)

Hurry put a million dollar life insurance policy onhim
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 09, 2011, 09:58:33 PM
Being screwed is the least of my worries! The only thought that goes through my mind right now is that I will NEVER hear the shot!

Somehowi don't think you have to worry about a shot.  Now that hidden room in her armory....... Thats another story!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

larryJ

Well, Robert, it has been really nice to read your occasional posts.  I am truly sorry you chose to go out this way.  Fortunately for you, it will only take one shot unless she means to torture you a  little.  In the meantime, I am safely ensconced in my faraway home out of bullet range.   ;D

Jarhead, head for the bunker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o  If she decides to torture him, there might be ricochets!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk