We Need Something Cold

Started by Wilma, August 07, 2011, 02:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

It was 100 again today with the feel like 107.  I was home by 2 pm and stayed in until I went walking at 8.   We had a good breeze while we were walking so it wasn't to bad.  I am ready for some cooler weather but would really just like to have some rain.  So many trees are dead that if we do have a hurricane this year we will lose a lot of trees.

Yes Six, when you are getting the fluffy stuff it will be in the 70's here.  Maybe I can get the yard in shape this winter.  Hopefully we will get enough rain that they lift the burn ban so I can get some of the bushes trimmed so it doesn't look like a jungle.  Have three piles ready to burn now and lots of trimming to do.

Judy Harder

What a pleasant way to wake up this morning. I don't care if summer comes back, in fact I really hope it does, just not quite as hot..............and except I had to get up to close windows last night, I had unplugged things before I went to be.
This morning my gauge has 2" in it and we had an inch yesterday...........and that isn't the rain that blew side-wise.
How nice is this? Grass has grown almost 5 inches over night and it is so green.
Won't have to water today and maybe the plants will get a second wind and start showing off.
Oh, God is good. Hallelujah!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk