Land ownership...

Started by Patriot, August 04, 2011, 09:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on August 08, 2011, 08:34:56 PM
Just one question?  If you are so sure that there is something wrong, what are you going to do about it?

Now, now, now... I answered one question... you have to answer one.  Let's be fair, shall we?  It was you who were so sure the group was a non profit.  I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Besides... there is nothing inherently wrong with being either a for profit or a non profit.  And I never said there was.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

So WHAT are you bitching about?

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on August 09, 2011, 07:18:56 AM
Patriot quitch bitchin and start discussin or is that cussin?? LOL

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on August 09, 2011, 07:18:56 AM

Wilma, I'm sorry you just can't understand.  Perhaps you never will.  Your hypocrisy overwhelms me.  You answer simple questions by asking questions of your own, demanding answers just as you accuse others of doing.   Then, when you get a clear & straight answer, you are unwilling to respond in kind.  Your arrogance & circular thinking (or that of your coach) is utterly unsurpassed.  By the way, enjoy your new property taxes.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on August 09, 2011, 09:24:25 AM
Wilma, I'm sorry you just can't understand.  Perhaps you never will.  Your hypocrisy overwhelms me.  You answer simple questions by asking questions of your own, demanding answers just as you accuse others of doing.   Then, when you get a clear & straight answer, you are unwilling to respond in kind.  Your arrogance & circular thinking (or that of your coach) is utterly unsurpassed.  By the way, enjoy your new property taxes.

New taxes?  Lovely!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk