Tea partiers like 'terrorists'

Started by Patriot, August 01, 2011, 05:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

God created Man...Then stepped back, took a look and said, "I've got to be able to do better than that..."...And created Woman.  ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 02, 2011, 05:22:44 PM
Besides, you ARE the anti Christ aren't you? Can't whine about the truth. ;) poke ,poke( just kidding of course.)snort,HaHaHaHa!

Sorry, that's a title I don't hold nor one to which I aspire.

Like somebody pointed out, just saying "poke poke ha ha" doesn't provide a very realistic cover.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 02, 2011, 05:23:51 PM
God created Man...Then stepped back, took a look and said, "I've got to be able to do better than that..."...And created Woman.  ;D

Can't help wondering if He finds all that as humorous as you seem to.  Somehow I doubt it.

Catwoman

First, you're the omnipotent all-knowing ruler of this thread, NOW you're on the right hand of God and can judge what God would find humorous?  LOL...Patsy, you're priceless...You're a legend in your own mind... ::)

Diane Amberg

Good grief...If he says something smart alec it is just in fun and I should grow a pair, but if I do it's "cover?"  I ain't rising to that bait ,no way. Patriot you are a real piece of work.... double standard and all. He says he doesn't know me but thinks he can judge if I'm kidding or serious... and that's not being judgmental in of it's self? I can't stand it.  By the way, why DO tea partiers like terrorists?  I wouldn't think so. ;D I'm outta here.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 02, 2011, 06:22:32 PM
...double standard and all. He says he doesn't know me but thinks he can judge if I'm kidding or serious... and that's not being judgmental in of it's self? I can't stand it.

The problem seems to be that you lack understanding.  I don't believe I've ever subscribed to the notion that making judgments is wrong.  I'll gladly admit to judging your claimed non-judgmental judgments of Red's nature.  I'll never say I don't make judgments... to do so would be hypocrisy... just as it is when you make critical judgements while claiming to be non-judgmental.  Seems it's not me that has the double standard.  As for knowing you, one can only know what you show.

srkruzich

The following is to show that the judge not crowd that we are judges and will judge now in all matters great and small as well as be judges for angels.  :) So yeah we can judge. Nothing wrong with it except in the minds of those who would do wrong. Then they have a problem with judging because, they are doing wrong.  You see being judgmental doesn't affect those that are doing right. they know they are doing right and it doesn't bother them. 

Where does it say we cannot judge others in the bible?  No where does it say that.  IN fact we act as judges over other people in courtrooms. You think a jury doesn't judge?  Not so. they are as much a part of the judgement as the judge is.  They are the ones who judge the evidence and determine guilt or innocence.  So they are judges.

1Cr 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Cr 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Quote from: Patriot on August 02, 2011, 05:12:04 PM
Hell, Diane, I was recently referred to as the antichrist by one of the do-gooders on here.

Patriot,
To my knowledge there is no such thing as "the" anti-Christ' Just plain ol anti-Christ which means no more than a false religion---but I think you already know that. :D

redcliffsw

Diane, Biden sure looks like a real liberal to me.  He's for big government.  Wonder how much money he's voted to
take from people to give it to others over the years?  Used to be we had more honest Americans.   

Teresa

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous....
The one on the left is "Walter," Jeff Dunham's dummy.
The one on the right is Obama's...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk