Elk County Sheriff's Office destroys marijuana plants

Started by Janet Harrington, July 28, 2011, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 29, 2011, 05:58:03 PM
The cartel has no beef with me. "Cartel" is who KBI\DEA say is growing pot and traffiking other drugs in Kansas. Especially rural Kansas and rural everywhere else. The pressure on gangs and drug cartels is moving them to the boondocks. If the big city police forces have trouble with them in battle. What happens when they come to rural counties with a smaller police force of 1-10?

David

THey got more to worry about from the locals than they do the LEO's. 
ever heard of SSS
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on July 29, 2011, 06:01:14 PM
THey got more to worry about from the locals than they do the LEO's. 
ever heard of SSS

No Steve I don't recongnize SSS in this context. Enlighten me. I will go out on a limb and post my next response to you now. Yea, that didn't work in Texas, California, or Arizona yet. Why is it going to work in Kansas?

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

doobie

I'm with you Steve, not worried agout pot farming (cartel-hee hee). But let's burn the meth labs
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

sodbuster

Quote from: doobie on July 29, 2011, 06:17:35 PM
I'm with you Steve, not worried agout pot farming (cartel-hee hee). But let's burn the meth labs

Which Doobie U be? Doobie I could guess that you are not worried about pot farms by your choice of name. I could care less if people smoke pot. It is kinda like smoking cigarettes and drinking booze at the same time. When I worked for the San Mateo County Health Department I was part (A Data Analyst) of a team  studying medicinal marijuana, one of the few long term clinical studies of medicinal marijuana. Look for the peer reviewed studies under the name of Dr. Israelski, MD, MPH. As far ias  cartel that is the DEA\KBI saying that. Plus it sounds like the size and ratty living quarters that the Mexican drug cartels have been busted for in California for the last 15 years.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

doobie

just jokin' around david. we do not need any more crime here than already exists.
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

sodbuster

Quote from: doobie on July 29, 2011, 06:33:14 PM
just jokin' around david. we do not need any more crime here than already exists.

No problem Doobie. I don't take too much seriously on here. Steve, I think Doobie is a Narc, his IP adress comes back from D.C. Tone down your support for pot.  I do have to say I bet he found more info here about the property than he did from records. :laugh:

Now,  the pot bust was near turkey rd?, the road 7 gravel incident map showed turkey rd, Elk Konnected mailing addres is Turkey Rd. Is this a long road? Just saying I keep seeing Turkey road. Just feeding the conapiracy theory rumor mill and giving Ross something to check out. All in fun Ross. When the conspiracy proves to be true you will be the man!

David

srkruzich

Well first of all david, your claim his ip addy is from dc, is impossible to get from here, since the software masqs the ip. :) and i doubt doobie contacted you through any other means than this site and i know teresa wouldn't give you the access to see an ip addy of her users.  So if you just so happened to get his ip from here, then you have either hacked teresas account or your full of it on the IP.  Which is it???

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on July 29, 2011, 07:24:17 PM
Well first of all david, your claim his ip addy is from dc, is impossible to get from here, since the software masqs the ip. :) and i doubt doobie contacted you through any other means than this site and i know teresa wouldn't give you the access to see an ip addy of her users.  So if you just so happened to get his ip from here, then you have either hacked teresas account or your full of it on the IP.  Which is it???

Steve go on the web were all the script kiddies go to get their hacks. You will find one that will show you all the IP adresses here because of a flaw in the SMF\Simple Machines software. Please, you should know that.

David

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 29, 2011, 07:30:16 PM
Steve go on the web were all the script kiddies go to get their hacks. You will find one that will show you all the IP adresses here because of a flaw in the SMF\Simple Machines software. Please, you should know that.

David

Well then you've JUST admitted to hacking teresas forum.  I'm giving her a call right this second.

srkruzich

don't worry about deleting the post, i've got a screen capture

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk