Look what the wind blew in...

Started by Patriot, July 28, 2011, 08:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

It you know where the lab is/are I'll be glad to come light 'em off for ya.

readyaimduck

I will help you and cover up any tracks made by the tires.
ready

readyaimduck

oh lawd, Dianne...we will now be labled 'vigilantees'... :-X  I'm game..bring it on...I am tired of walking on eggshells even on my own property..where yes, there ws Meth being made  (fly by night one shop cook, then gone, but the remains were there)!
ready

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 06, 2011, 05:55:15 PM
Please don't feint, steve...I agree with your statement...
all but one, but that is immaterial.

Now, let's say we do as you planned....most of the homeopathy operation that are liscenced (sp) are so by the FDA (hence the issue) so why would the Pharmaceutical companiess buy into that plan, if they can't find a cure, when it is already there?
That would mean not so much profit for them to fix you, cause side effects then fix those!    :o

The FDA and the Pharmas sleep like spooning friends.

Although I would love to see your plan....now what?

ready

The biggest drug dealers is the pharmaceutical companies backed by government.  Now don't get me wrong, they deserve to make a profit. its business. But there is NO need for prescriptions on 95% of drugs.   I mean come on prescriptions for antibiotics?  I can go to the feed store and get penicillin, terramycin to use without one.   I can also get litocaine without a prescription in powder form and make my own liquid to inject for doing sutures.  Just have to know where to buy it. 
Theres no real reason we can't keep our own medicine chest to do minor things like stitch's and such.  Sure theres times where we need a doc. but there are also times we don't.  Though i'll guarantee you one thing, if i ever cut my finger off again with a saw, i'm going to insist that they knock me out when they sew me up! That was not fun!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 06, 2011, 06:07:52 PM
It you know where the lab is/are I'll be glad to come light 'em off for ya.
Heh and deprive me of that fun! I think not!  I was a powderman for 4 years and that is the fun part!

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 06, 2011, 06:17:11 PM
oh lawd, Dianne...we will now be labled 'vigilantees'... :-X  I'm game..bring it on...I am tired of walking on eggshells even on my own property..where yes, there ws Meth being made  (fly by night one shop cook, then gone, but the remains were there)!
ready

Ohhh i've got personal experience with meth dealers.  My sister was on the shit. and luckily we got her off of it.  Had one try to supply one of my kids with it and when he wouldn't quit, i went to the sherriff and told him do something or i would.  He tried to give me a song and dance about evidence and all that bullshit, and i said ok no problem i'll handle it. 

The dealer was busted the next day.

srkruzich

Janet unfortunately Meth has found its way into police departments all over this nation. They won't bust the dealers that pay them.  Oh they'll do a token bust, then that dealer will turn in his competition for a plea deal that lets himcontinue to operate.  I don't care anymore. We don't deal with terrorists and meth dealers.  If i ever suspected any dept around here of doing the same, i'd be right in front of that station with signs loudly telling the public what was going on.

readyaimduck

QuoteMeth has found its way into police departments all over this nation

You are correct, Steve.  They try to bust the small timer to get to the 'boss', then let the little fish go.

The little fish grow up and take over the bosses' jobs.  I say fry the little fish to make the boss' know who is really boss.  Don't slap them on the wrist.   OD THEM as they do it my area....then, no one is to blame, and the problem is solved.

ready

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 06, 2011, 07:07:26 PM
You are correct, Steve.  They try to bust the small timer to get to the 'boss', then let the little fish go.

The little fish grow up and take over the bosses' jobs.  I say fry the little fish to make the boss' know who is really boss.  Don't slap them on the wrist.   OD THEM as they do it my area....then, no one is to blame, and the problem is solved.

ready

I still like the idea of detonation

readyaimduck

QuoteI still like the idea of detonation

well, it does send a message to the neighborhood!   :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk