Where in the world is Warph?

Started by sodbuster, July 27, 2011, 03:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Hey Warph, you have not posted only for a couple of days now and we worry about you. Maybe you ate an extra hot batch of your chili, maybe the heat of Arizona got to you and you are coolin' it with Slappy, or you caught a rare case of glaupatic fever otherwise known as a case of "gloppy". If you have gloppy that means you've been out on a Desert Snipe Hunt. I think we should have a discussion in Politics on the budget, CCB, etc. before the economy collapses. All comers welcome.
:D
David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Warph

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 03:12:15 PM
Hey Warph, you have not posted only for a couple of days now and we worry about you. Maybe you ate an extra hot batch of your chili, maybe the heat of Arizona got to you and you are coolin' it with Slappy, or you caught a rare case of glaupatic fever otherwise known as a case of "gloppy". If you have gloppy that means you've been out on a Desert Snipe Hunt. I think we should have a discussion in Politics on the budget, CCB, etc. before the economy collapses. All comers welcome.
:D
David

Old Warph is in the hospital for a inguinal hernia operation thursday morning. He said he'd be up and running by the weekend (that is if his wife will let him). hee hee. Slappy

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Slappy, you tell ol' Warph that he is missed and we hope he is up and feeling MUCH better, real soon!  :D

Cat

Hefe de vaca

I second that , what a writer and unmatchable wit.

sodbuster

Quote from: Warph on July 28, 2011, 12:32:18 AM
Old Warph is in the hospital for a inguinal hernia operation thursday morning. He said he'd be up and running by the weekend (that is if his wife will let him). hee hee. Slappy

Slappy thanks for the report that Warph is OK. Just realize as his Vice Presidential partner it is up to you to take over his posts if he is unable to execute the posts himself. If you are not able to execute the posts it falls to the bartender at the 19th hole, after that I don't know Larry J...Sarge...Jarhead...Elk Konnected?

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Diane Amberg

I doubt he'll even be standing up straight let alone be running. I wish him well and hope I'm wrong.

farmgal67357

Yeah, it ain't the same without Warph around! Hope he feels better soon!
Lisa
Lisa

sodbuster

Slappy, give us an update on Warph when you can. Just give him our best wishes. I think it is evident that he has many fans on the forum.

David

Warph

Eyes back, David... glad Slappy let you know about the hernia thingy, tho' he about crashed my laptop.   Anyway, it was about the same as pulling a wisdom tooth, not a whole lot to it.  I was sore for about a day or two but not bad enough to keep me away from Zion Nat. Park in Utah.  Beautiful country.  My doctor wanted me to walk so I got plenty of that at Zion.  Appreciate y'alls concern.  How about that S&P rating?... can you say "bye, bye Obuma?"

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

Welcome, my friend!  We have all missed your posts.  I hope your doctor did not make you stay off the links for very long. ;D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk