Take from it what you will...........but he HAS a point.........

Started by thatsMRSc2u, July 25, 2011, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 27, 2011, 07:57:42 PM
     You know Rosco, 80 percent of all illness is directly related to stress. The fight or flight response. You might want to take a walk down to your carp pond and relax. :D

I'm not the least bit stressed bu you sound stressed with all that fight or flight stuff and hiding.
And I don't have a carp pond thank you.

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 27, 2011, 07:57:42 PM
     You know Rosco, 80 percent of all illness is directly related to stress.
Are you feelimg ill?  I hope it clears up soon Jefe.

So you see Wilma just a friendly response.

Catwoman

I call jefe "Bossman" as a nickname...Nothing more.  And no...As far as I know, he doesn't take any offense at it...Or, maybe he has...Boss?  Have I insulted you with my nickname for you?  Hope not...If so...I extend my apologies to you.  I guess I could just start calling you, "Sir"... ;D ;D

Wilma

Catwoman

Sorry that you feel that way, Wilma...I'll stick to "Jefe" if you'd rather I do that.  The man deserves nothing but respect all around.

sodbuster

For godsake Vulgar Ross go make love to your long suffering wife. In fact just take her out on the porch swing and watch the lightening bugs and the cicadas. Just hug her . Let Patriot do your internet posting.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 27, 2011, 08:45:14 PM
I call jefe "Bossman" as a nickname...Nothing more.  And no...As far as I know, he doesn't take any offense at it...Or, maybe he has...Boss?  Have I insulted you with my nickname for you?  Hope not...If so...I extend my apologies to you.  I guess I could just start calling you, "Sir"... ;D ;D

Catwoman, I wasn't refering to what you said. It was what someone else said. But that okay I understand with a limited understanding and the willingness to back a bully and a loser how someone would misconstrue what is happening.

Jefe can make  inuendos of hiding  and be a smart@$$ and tcall people names and that's fine. Or ya'all don't read so well.

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 09:32:33 PM
For godsake Vulgar Ross go make love to your long suffering wife. In fact just take her out on the porch swing and watch the lightening bugs and the cicadas. Just hug her . Let Patriot do your internet posting.

David
What David are you stupid. You said you were not going to be talking to me anymore. Don't you remember?
Does jefe need your support, too?
He was insinuation I might need to hide and wonder if I could handle it ?
Now he hiding behind a fake name is bringing in support to call me names.
He has Wilma and Catwoman as cheerleaders and now he has a male cheerleader.
Way to go.

Let's here a cheer for Jefe ---- Go.

Roma Jean Turner

I appreciate your post Pam and I think I get it.    Enough said.

Catwoman

Quote from: Ross on July 28, 2011, 05:45:06 AM
Catwoman, I wasn't refering to what you said. It was what someone else said. But that okay I understand with a limited understanding and the willingness to back a bully and a loser how someone would misconstrue what is happening.

Jefe can make  inuendos of hiding  and be a smart@$$ and tcall people names and that's fine. Or ya'all don't read so well.

Mr. Ross...I hate to break it to you but I wasn't answering you...You weren't even a blip on my radar screen.  Believe it or not, it's not all about you.  I was answering Wilma and asking Jefe a question...Relax, dude.  No need to pop a vein when you weren't part of the equation at any point.

Hefe de vaca

He can't help it Cat, in his mind it IS all about him. I don't mind in the least being called "boss", reminds me of my masonry days.  Don't call me sir though, my father is SIR.

Ross, you don't interpret ordinary speech very well?  ::)

Everyone not siding with you is " stupid " ?

Sorry I don't cut and paste so you could actually follow along and not get mixed up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk