Smart Meters.........

Started by Teresa, July 25, 2011, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe de vaca

You can limit the info you provide, hell I give them Ross's phone number,(just kidding). Just be aware what they use it for and mess with them in return. They don't know if it's accurate.

readyaimduck

No I wouldn't complain about an increase in the kw.  I would adjust my usage, and not be so pampered to have it at 78 all day in 100+ weather, which btw is the first time in my life I can say that I can.

Make me pay more for adequate services, and I will adjust as to my needs.
Tell me that I am exceeding the normal limits, and I will tell you to ......sorry David, can't write it, however if you wish to pay my electric bill, then I will do as I see comfortable!    ;D

Dagn it, is MrsC2u rubbing off?    :P

ready and cool

Catwoman

Hefe de vaca

One thing they will be doing, and the substation for Enel will help do, is create loops so they can reroute power around damaged lines so no long duration outages. You are certainly an exception for knowing it takes money to upgrade and not complaining .

readyaimduck

Thank you Jefe.  I consider myself a very conservative user of electricty   (notice I specified)

It's not about the kw charge...it's about the other surcharges that are tacked onto.   in otherwords, I just check my last bill:

Should have been $38   but it was $59 due to the other stuff!

readyaimduck

QuoteYou are certainly an exception for knowing it takes money to upgrade and not complaining .

Thank you.  That being said, at what cost of other things?

Give two and recieve 4 and then take away 3 doesn't set well in my books.
No facts, just suposition to a saleman.

ready and cautious,.....and sleepy

Catwoman

Give two, get four, take away three has been the way it has been for some time now.  I am shocked at how much EVERYTHING  is going up...Not just electricity.  I have been forced to become rather creative when it comes to keeping my household afloat anymore!

readyaimduck

Quotekeeping my household afloat anymore

Buy a houseboat and you're all set!!!     ;D

Lights out for me, to conserve energy!

Mom70x7

Quote from: Catwoman on July 27, 2011, 07:46:08 PM
Actually, Ready, I'm already monitored by all of the teachers I work with, my principal and my parents.  That's just the nature of teaching...It comes with the territory.  And if I screw up, it's my butt that's in the sling.  Yes, I could lose my job.  But, I'll be blunt...I expect to be held to that high standard.  I'm more than capable of not only meeting that standard but exceeding it and do so on a daily basis.  The performance of my students each year speaks for itself.

Ah, yes. She has been monitored - by some very picky parents and is remembered and well-loved by former students.  :angel:   :angel:

She holds herself to a high standard, and has expected the same from her students. As a result, they live up to her expectations. Don't know about her current students, but in the past she's had some doozies.  :D

Catwoman

I never, ever had doozies, Debbie...All of my children were fabulous, interesting, possibly somewhat involved but always loved individuals...And I thank God every day that I am allowed to be part of guiding them to their destinies.  My years in Elk County were years that I count as being some of the best of my life...And meeting you your hubby and Jamie ranked right at the top!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk