Lois

Started by Janet Harrington, November 18, 2006, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Well, actually, I did take a photo of it.  The picture is in an old atlas that measures 18 inches by 24 inches, too big to scan easily.  The pages are still attached and so fragile that trying to put them on a scanner could tear them.  So, I use my digital camera to take a picture of the picture, download it into the computer, then use my Picture It. program to cut and tweak until I am satisfied with the results.  The original photo of the photo comes out kind of dark and blurry, pretty much like it is in the book.

Actually, I do call scanning taking a picture of it at times.  My scanner does a lot of things for me, especially when taking care of some business, or when mailing something that I want to keep a copy of.  You can depend on Janet to pretend she doesn't understand what you are talking about.

Janet Harrington

I wasn't pretending.  I was just getting a clarification of what you meant.  That is the experience of an investigator talking.

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on November 19, 2006, 02:39:48 PM
I wasn't pretending.  I was just getting a clarification of what you meant.  That is the experience of an investigator talking.

Oh for the love of the Lord... If she doesn't beat all~ ::)
She calls it the experience of an investigator talking....
I call it being extremely overly nosey. ;)

But..seriously, I have to say .. she is good at what she does and is very thorough.
Just like a birddog licking peanut butter off his nose... stays with it until it is done...
that's our Ta Ta.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Ahhhhhhh, Ms. T,

That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk