Lois

Started by Janet Harrington, November 18, 2006, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Lois,

I love your profile picture that you have now.  You have inspired me to change mine.  I want to say thank you for all your input on this forum as well as everyone else that shares things here.  I think we have a wonderful thing going, so keep up the good work.

genealogynut

Thank you. :angel: :angel: Don't say too much, as I may not be able to get my western hat on! :laugh: :laugh:  Without any participation, we all know there would be no forum.  It takes posting from the many members to keep it interesting, alive and well.

Don and I really enjoy the camaraderie that we find on this forum.  It is something that cannot be found just anywhere.  And both of us would like to wish all of the members of this forum a very "Happy Thanksgiving" holiday.  (Now don't you folks go stuffing yourselves too much, as that can only mean two things-----indigestion ??? and WEIGHT GAIN! :o)

Mom70x7

and Janet -

Your picture is great, a little square  ;), but a good picture nonetheless.

Our courthouse is very picturesque!

Wilma

Has anyone posted a picture of the courthouse that burned?  I have one and with a little from Janet, we could post it.  It is very impressive.

genealogynut

Oh, Goody!  Can I see?  :) Let me see, Momma Wilma! ;D  Please?

Janet Harrington

Yes, Mother.  E-mail that to me and I'll post it.

Wilma

I haven't taken it yet.

Janet Harrington

What do you mean you haven't taken it yet?  Do you mean you haven't scanned it yet?  I hope that is what you mean.  I hope you don't mean that you are going to take a picture of the courthouse that burned.  That would be difficult.

Wilma

I mean that it is still in the old atlas and I haven't taken a picture of it.  I need to get the atlas at just the right angle.  You know how that works.

elkgrandkid

ROTFLOL!!!! 

I was afraid there might not be much humor here, but I'm learning otherwise.

Now, in Wilma's defense, I have relatives who call photocopying "take a picture of it".  The first time my husband heard that, he had to ask me what that meant.  Of course, I knew right away it meant photocopying, but he didn't!

Don't see why scanning can't be called the same thing!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk