Ross' kind of Control and Manipulation

Started by flintauqua, July 18, 2011, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 18, 2011, 03:07:19 PM
At this point I would seriously like to thank Teresa and Kjell for facillitating all the conversations we have here on the forum and the way in which they do it. No kidding. No Joking. We are very lucky.

David

On that point, David, we can entirely agree.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on July 18, 2011, 03:08:51 PM

Can I get an Amen from the congregation!  8)
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on July 18, 2011, 03:08:51 PM

Patriot, there is much more too, but you will have to go back and read the many hundreds, possibly thousands, of my posts to know for sure. Just remember as I said in my pm to you the other day; If you tell anyone the old man Patriot beat the youngster I will deny that it happened. ;)

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

jarhead

Patriot--Patty---Patsy--etc-------damn Fly-Boy you got a lot of nicknames.
If I never learn another thing by reading this forum I think I have learned why most children go to school being courteous little tykes and in a short time become little smart mouthed brats.

Catwoman

Oh, I agree, Jarhead... :o...The effect of those children listening to their parents' linguistic habits can be devastating.  Where it really starts to be bad is when the kids get onto their parents' various websites that they lurk on and then start reading what their parents write...They really get an education then, the poor kiddos... ::)  I always told my parents that I would believe one quarter of what the kids would tell at school if the parents would kindly do the same in return for me. 

Wilma

So true, Cat.  I was known as the Mom that talked to the teachers.  When my children came home with a wild tale, I would go to the schoolhouse and talk to the teachers.  Most of the time the tale had been bandied about so much that what my kids got home with was far from the truth.

sodbuster

Quote from: jarhead on July 18, 2011, 04:15:28 PM
Patriot--Patty---Patsy--etc-------damn Fly-Boy you got a lot of nicknames.
If I never learn another thing by reading this forum I think I have learned why most children go to school being courteous little tykes and in a short time become little smart mouthed brats.

I agree jarhead. If I learned another thing by reading this forum it is that sometimes those kids go into the Marines. But in the end they are good guys.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Teresa

Quote from: sodbuster on July 18, 2011, 05:11:30 PM
I agree jarhead. If I learned another thing by reading this forum it is that sometimes those kids go into the Marines. But in the end they are good guys.

David

Even I'm smart enough to not say that to a Marine...  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sodbuster

Quote from: Teresa on July 18, 2011, 09:32:23 PM
Even I'm smart enough to not say that to a Marine...  ::)

I am smart enough to say it only when I am on the computer.

David

Teresa

Yep~~ that seems to be the case in many areas...............
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk