readyaimduck

As I read:  "Your amnesia is only my DeJa Vu!   ;D

readyaimduck

QuoteWhile he

I hope you are not sexist.....again!   ;D  ;D

ready

larryJ

It's just deja vu all over again.

Now, back to the UFO subject, I wish to remind all of you that I was born, er, brought here, in New Mexico near Roswell.  I was not supposed to be left behind, but since I was, I was told to observe and report, which I have done loyally for many of your earth years.  I will soon return to my home planet. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Quote from: larryJ on July 17, 2011, 10:14:17 PM
It's just deja vu all over again.

Now, back to the UFO subject, I wish to remind all of you that I was born, er, brought here, in New Mexico near Roswell.  I was not supposed to be left behind, but since I was, I was told to observe and report, which I have done loyally for many of your earth years.  I will soon return to my home planet.  
Larryj

Are you gone, yet?  Hello.... Hello... I guess he's gone back to Pluto... damn Plutonian hermaphrodite.  I think he was pregnant, too.  Now back to my golf game.  Slappy's cheated on that last hole.. didn't add his last stroke.  I'll just erase two of mine.  Hmmm.. getting late... gotta get back soon and call the Mothership, let them know we're almost outa Blue Moon beer.  Better tell 'em about Slappy's video on you tube, they'll be pissed.  Oh well, you can't keep Slappy locked up all of the time.  Shit... I hooked it... in the trees... again.  Damn!

Slappys' Video:
[/font][/size]
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

Interestingly, when I woke up this morning I was thinking about the U-2 spy plane.  I wondered about how many U-2 spy planes there actually were.  Of course, everyone knows about the 1960 shoot down of Gary Francis Powers, but just how many planes were there.  Well, there were many.  Notably, the pictures of the Russian missiles in Cuba in 1962 were taken from a U-2. 

I post this because during the sixties when there were UFO sightings, the Air Force's Project Blue Book routinely matched the UFO sightings to U-2 flights and more that half of them matched as to time and place of the sightings.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Funny that you bring this up.  I was TDY at Sheppard AFB before being sent to England.  While there, a small tornado hit a couple of hangers on the flight line and... low and behold... two U-2's were demolished by it, one survived.  No one knew they were quartered there... most had no idea that they even existed.  Flt. line was off limits for about a week while they hunted for the pieces.  
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Question: If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk