Question

Started by Warph, July 11, 2011, 07:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

LOL...Don't they already tax you on the air that you breathe?  Doesn't it fall under the "clean skies initiative" or something like that?  I always figured that the taxes were a given, even on dying...That estate tax is a killer.

readyaimduck

Tax 'em if you need it.   like "smoke 'em if you got 'em, or need 'em"

Who holds the cigerettes?  Who lights the match?

The estate tax is IMO a way to recoup from one that can't give anymore.   What was the intent of that law and what a cold ass bitch would right that law???   sorry for the cussing.   This one is a passionate point.

Carry on.   ready for bed.

larryJ

It would seem that geometrics come into play here.  As the Earth is round, more or less, and the sky and space reach into infinity, your chunk of land (let's say it is square, for easier thinking) would look like a square-headed pin or peg or whatever you want to call it.  Suffice to say if you owned the land all the way to the center of the earth, at the very bottom you would own a microscopic piece of very hot rock.  Going the other way, as you rise higher, your space would only keep getting bigger the higher you go.  I suppose taxes would be incalculable as you wouldn't be taxed very much for a microscopic dot, but you would really pay through the nose for all that space you have. 

This is making my head hurt so early in the morning!

Larry
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

readyaimduck

Wouldn't that be more of a perceptional aspect instead of a geometrical one?

Wilma

That depends on whether Larry's head is geometric or perceptional.

readyaimduck

of perhaps 'exceptional?'

flintauqua

A certain former Alaska governor might say 'perceptometrical'
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

Not perceptamonious?

readyaimduck

gastro-economically in abundance of perception.  (She might not know what that means either!)  ;D

flintauqua

Tried to find this clip on YouTube, but couldn't.  From "In Living Color"

Black Prisoner: First of all, we must internalize the "flatulation" of the matter by transmitting the effervescence of the "Indianisian" proximity in order to further segregate the crux of my venereal infection. Now, if I may retain my liquids here for one moment. I'd like to continue the "redundance" of my quote, unquote "intestinal tract", you see because to preclude on the issue of world domination would only circumvent - excuse me, circumcise the revelation that reflects the "Afro-disiatic" symptoms which now perpetrates the jheri curis activation. See, so by the -...

Narrator: Give to The United Negro Scholarship Fund. Because a mind is a terrible thing to develop without help.

Black Prisoner: Allow me to expose my colon once again. The ramification inflicted on the incision placed within the Fallopian cavities serves to be holistic taken from the Latin word "jalapeno".
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk