Where Do You All Go To See A Movie?

Started by farmgal67357, July 07, 2011, 06:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Quote from: srkruzich on July 08, 2011, 09:12:57 AM
BTW i am very very particular on my chinese food. it has to be hot and fresh and good.   THe Asian buffet doesn't put a lot of food up at one time, they keep it low inventory out there and just cook based on consumption rate. They are very good at keeping it fresh and hot.

We're like that too. I hate seeing stuff on a buffet that has been sitting there for too long. It's all dried out and YUCK!
Our Chinese place here will go and make us fresh chicken wings and make sure there is plenty of sushi out when they see us coming through the door. Like I said, we're spoiled!
Lisa
Lisa

srkruzich

Quote from: farmgal67357 on July 08, 2011, 01:38:26 PM
We're like that too. I hate seeing stuff on a buffet that has been sitting there for too long. It's all dried out and YUCK!
Our Chinese place here will go and make us fresh chicken wings and make sure there is plenty of sushi out when they see us coming through the door. Like I said, we're spoiled!
Lisa

Well quite frankly this restaurant I go to so far you don't ahve to do that.  You go in, get your seat and you dont' even sit down, you just place your drink order and go for the gold.  Its hot fresh and tasty.  BUT i have to say i haven't ever been there past 1 pm.  I always am there around 11 -12.  SO i don't know how it is in the afternoon.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

BTW if you like regular country cookin, you can go further down central to west central and eat at hometown buffet.  17.76 for 2 adults weekdays and slightly more on weekends. but you get Fried chicken, kielbasa and kraut, mac n cheese, greenbeans all kinds of dishs.  Its good food.  But very salty lol.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

When I go to visit my Bud in Wichita, I like to eat at Buffet City. Good chinese food with a Mongolian grill. It is in the center at Central and West street. And Steve, my Mama dure did love to go to Home Town Buffet. She thought that Ted was just 'it' cause he would take her there regularly.
Edie

Mom70x7

Going back to the original question . . . there's also the movie theater in Sedan. We went several times when all the kids were home. It's an experience!  :D ;)

sixdogsmom

I do like the theater in Independence; first run movies, reasonable price. Been a while though.  :'( My very favorite place to see a movie is right here in my own living room!
Edie

Diane Amberg

Same here. When Al's having leg pain he can kick back in his lounge chair and enjoy in a good movie, any time of the year.

Judy Harder

It is also much much cheaper. And when I must move due to my restless leg syndrom or the fact the seats don't fit this arthritic body..................and I need to drink to add to my salava (not enough to wet a whistle) and then of course, let it out. Unless it is something I really want to see................will watch it from home...........Any chinese I like...........my daughter and I ate at a nice Chinese buffet (no don't know name) when I was in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.......yummy.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

Speaking of restless leg syndrome, I am about to squirm out of my chair just to get through the forum tonight.  I am more than ready to go back to the recliner and watch the rest of Harry Potter.  Good night for now.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 08, 2011, 05:31:03 PM
Going back to the original question . . . there's also the movie theater in Sedan. We went several times when all the kids were home. It's an experience!  :D ;)

I saw that one in Sedan. It looked cool, our movie theater looked like that back in the day. But it only shows one movie at a time, right?
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk