OMG...SERIOUSLY????

Started by Catwoman, July 05, 2011, 12:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

A couple of people from the jury are talking now. She was found NOT GUILTY on lack of evidence...but they didn't find her INNOCENT!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Apparently there was nothing concrete to tie Casey to the death. Plus the jury was sequestered so they got no information save what was presented in court.  Gut emotions don't count.

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 06, 2011, 06:21:31 PM
A couple of people from the jury are talking now. She was found NOT GUILTY on lack of evidence...but they didn't find her INNOCENT!
Hate to tell you, the court NEVER Finds a person Innocent EVER! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 06, 2011, 06:33:41 PM
Apparently there was nothing concrete to tie Casey to the death. Plus the jury was sequestered so they got no information save what was presented in court.  Gut emotions don't count.
Sure wish all jurys were handled in this manner.  Folks also might ought to read up on Jury Nullification. You won't be told about it when you go to serve on a jury. IN fact the judges are afraid of Jury Nullification.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

yep, then there would have to be an overuling by another trial/submission to a higher court..
time/money and justice.....

readyaimduck

1 year jail + $1,000 for each count minus time served.
ugh!, but at least it was the maximum!

Catwoman

I was not surprised to hear him say that...It will give everyone a chance to calm down before she's released.  There has been a real outcry against her having been found not guilty.

Mom70x7

Catwoman

farmgal67357

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was waiting for her to get out with a gun in their hand...... That's how emotionally charged this case is. I think the case will be left open, after all there has been no one charged with little Caylee's murder! :'(
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk