OMG...SERIOUSLY????

Started by Catwoman, July 05, 2011, 12:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

The jury doesnt see all that goes on in court when they leave room

srkruzich

Quote from: oldfart on July 05, 2011, 05:41:07 PM
The jury doesnt see all that goes on in court when they leave room

And thats a good thing.  They did their job. Based their decision on the facts of the evidence, not on the emotions.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

The lying little bitch killed her, plain and simple. This not guilty verdict is killing me. That poor little baby girl was murdered so Casey "the slut" Anthony could go party. That little baby girl was missing 31 days. Those 31 days were filled with nothing but LIES by her "mother" while she was out partying and doing hot body contests. Oh but the imaginary nanny had her and she was having so much fun with the other kids while "I was working at Universal Studios. Oh, never mind, I don't work here. Then, the NANNY kidnapped her so I've been searching for her for the past month!" MY ASS! Partying it up doing pole dances and body shots while your baby is lying dead in a swamp. If I was her parents and she even came anywhere NEAR me, I would have her arrested. All of the lies she told about her family while she was trying to get out of her murder charges...Also, after almost 3 years of this bullshit, you're going to tell me that those 12 people didn't know anything about what was going on??? Her trial should've been held out of state, not right there where people KNEW what was going on.
Teresa, I agree 100% with you. To me, all of the lies added up. The State gave enough credible evidence to put the bitch six feet under. Karma's a bitch! She should be sterilized so that she can NEVER again bring another child into this world, just so she can kill another one!---Jen
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

With her mindset, I doubt she will (remember) or replay if anything she did was wrong in a short time.   It will be just 'another day, like that day in court then'.  

I really dread the day when/if she gets help and actually has an understanding of the events.  The individual conscious will take it's toll, if she has any.

Was she legally declared competent?  Between her and the roomate trial, now I am getting confused!

readyaimduck

Plus, I am not so sure the State  rushed in building it's case.  They only had circumstantial evidence...which is weak for a Murder trial

readyaimduck

and for the record:
I agree with both Teresa and Steve.   
Guilty?  yes.  Prove it?  try.  The state failed.

kshillbillys

"Beyond a Reasonable Doubt"
The term connotes that evidence establishes a particular point to a moral certainty and that it is beyond dispute that any reasonable alternative is possible. It does not mean that no doubt exists as to the accused's guilt, but only that no Reasonable Doubt is possible from the evidence presented.

Someone forgot to explain this to the jury.

kshillbillys

WE WANT "CAYLEE'S LAW": If a person is involved in the cover up of a death of any kind, including accidental, and this cover up can be proven by the state, it will be an automatic First Degree Murder charge without exception. All deaths that are not properly reported along with an attempted cover up, proven in a court of law will be punishable by death or a life without the possibility of parole. If we can get enough people to sign it, we can take it before the state representative's of Florida and even before Congress in Washington, so please sign!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Cayleeslaw

readyaimduck

"proof of such a convincing character that a reasonable person would not hesitate to rely and act upon it in the most important of his own affairs." 
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/reasonable-doubt#ixzz1RHtOfBTh

and, they had RESONABLE DOUBT that she did it.  Thta's why they couldn't convict her. 
She lived in a fantasy land, lied and I think her child drowned accidentally, but she panicked, which shows not a very good thought process.

It is an interpretation of the law, and I do believe the judge made a comment about his reaction was neither for or against the verdict, meaning in my mind he was wondering.

Don't like the interpretation of the law....then okay change it.

readyaimduck

And that is exactly what she did:  covered it up by lying, impedeing and investigation....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk