West Elk School Board Minutes...

Started by Catwoman, July 04, 2011, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 05, 2011, 10:47:29 AM
It appears that they are updating their Joomla CMS software. They can google the error and get the link to the fix on Joomla.

David

Joomla is a PAIN IN THE ASS to work with.  I hate that application.
You want to see one that works like a champ AFTER many hundreds of man hours involved go here....

http://www.librum.us/joomla/index.php

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

You people who understand that computer mumbojumbo amaze me...I am the last of the techno-dinosaurs!

farmgal67357

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 05, 2011, 09:02:43 AM
Well now, that's a real disappointment. I was all set for some kind of outrageous conspiracy. Now what will I get to read? Just kidding, of course.

And I knew what was going on! Just WHO AM I?  ;D
Lisa
Lisa

Catwoman

LOL  ;D 

Worse yet...WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS (other than staying cool for the next few days?? lol) ???????

farmgal67357

My goal is to get moved to Howard! Oh, and keep cool... ;D
Lisa
Lisa

Catwoman

Good luck with both of those...Moving is a royal pain in the patoot!  :P

farmgal67357

Quote from: Catwoman on July 05, 2011, 09:53:11 PM
Good luck with both of those...Moving is a royal pain in the patoot!  :P

We are hoping that a mover here in Parsons will be able to do it. Otherwise we may have to hire some strong teenage boys there in Howard to help us unload! And it's so HOT!! We moved here in August of last year and it was really hard on us. There's gotta be a better way!
Lisa
Lisa

Diane Amberg

When January comes around again just remember you said that! I'm still reeling from our winter two years ago. Uh, maybe hypnosis... It's cool and dry, it's cool and dry, it's cool and dry.
We moved here in January with 8 inches of fresh snow and the roads hadn't been plowed yet.That was no treat either. Good luck to you. Keep hydrated and find some moving air when you can.

flintauqua

The level of discomfort of exertion can be summed up with the following equation:

D = T x (Y squarred)  Where D is level of discomfort, T is temperature in degrees F, and Y is number of years since you last hauled square bales of hay during July or August.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

OMG...Another brainiac doing algebraic equations...Lord, save us! lol  ::) ;D  Flint, you're too much! lol  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk