road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 07:28:53 AM
...you know also though , that Elizabeth had nothing to do with it.

So, where are your apologies , Patsy and Rosco? ???

Jefe....

Will you be kind enough to quote anything I've said in this thread that directly indicts your friend Elizabeth in this matter of road 7 over Eagle head?  If such does not exist, I'll await YOUR apology for the libel.

In any case, the questions remain... If those who contradict your isolated singular view of the facts are correct,   why would the county be dumping rock & grading there?  Would it be proper for the county to do so?  If so, under what conditions?  What county official, if any, would request, authorize or approve of such work? And why?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 07:34:19 AM
    To allude that the commissioners have day to day interaction with the road work is ludicris. That is why there is a road supervisor. The work force takes orders from that supervisor.

Ludicrous (no charge for spelling correction).  Ludicrous?  You really are out of touch with daily Elk County reality, aren't you?

Catwoman

OMG...Now the ugliness and contention has been moved from the Politics section to the Coffee Shop? Here we go again...Let's see if we can make this thread over 200 pages long, with nothing but nonsense, bickering and arguing contained in it, too!  >:(

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 24, 2011, 10:07:13 AM
OMG...Now the ugliness and contention has been moved from the Politics section to the Coffee Shop? Here we go again...Let's see if we can make this thread over 200 pages long, with nothing but nonsense, bickering and arguing contained in it, too!  >:(

Good points, Catwoman...

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 23, 2011, 07:18:03 AM
Just shows where PompusAntagonistTalkingRotInOurThread really places his priorities. ( Yeah ,I know, immature." Cool ain't it", John Travolta grin.)

PS :  If I were the Boss of B.S., that would make me your boss because your'e full of it, so, YOUR'E FIRED, Mr KissinSis Hillbilly. ( Donald Trump style)
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 23, 2011, 01:03:03 PM
Obviously,neither Rosco nor Patsy, have ever managed anything but their ego... and , there you go again , Ross, telling us all what an ass you can be in public... And I found out that there is no such thing as "civil discourse " with you guys , quite some time ago.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 20, 2011, 12:58:46 PM
I think he found his way to Ross and Patriot's and took a whizz in their Wheaties.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 03:51:50 PM
Perhaps, too much to drink would be a better assumption.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
Tell the people here what superhero, protector of the county , Batman Ross and his side kick Robin Snively, accomplished...

Yes, very good points.

So, staying on topic....
Why would the county be dumping rock & grading where there's no easement/county road?  How much taxpayer money has been involved in fuel, labor and material?  Would it be proper for the county to do so?  If so, under what conditions? Would road crews do such work on their own?  Why?  If not, what county official, if any, would request, authorize or approve of such work? Why? 

Hefe de vaca

Everyone reading any thread Patsy and Rosco have posted on , know you two have accused Elizabeth of misuse of tax dollars. I don't need to cut and paste. OMG you caught me misspelling a word , I don't use spell check. I also won't show your grammatical errors. They don't matter.

I am staying on the topic. Employees have admitted to doing work on private land, but you bypass their admissions, looking to the commissioners that weren't even in office at that time. You are not wanting to charge those who admitted to wrong doing, just those you speculate are doing something. It is obvious who authorized the work , we have the facts given by those who performed the work. It was authorized by their supervisor as a result of requests by private citizens. Factual evidence submitted here by those who preformed it. Is it proper? No. Did a commissioner authorize it? No evidence of that here.

Stick to what facts have been determined here. Quit spinning your questions that have been answered over and over. Man up for a change and realize the corruption you are looking for happens at your level , and who are we to know you don't have inroads to get similar benefits. Why else would you be so focused on it? And, also, have no new agenda ,such as addressing the admitted misuse of funds. Oh I know , you only want to protect the citizens  of Elk county, ROT.  It is obvious to all of us that is not your intention. You are so certain that corruption exists at the top level, but all you have is conjecture and no facts. You actually have the gall to accuse me of libel?

Where is your apology to Elizabeth? :P

readyaimduck

QuoteEmployees have admitted to doing work on private land, but you bypass their admissions, looking to the commissioners that weren't even in office at that time.

With all due respect Jefe:  this happens on a daily basis, and not just in Elk county. 
A phone call is made by someone with 'pull' and that phone call is forwarded as a message to the county road boss....He then instruct his guys to 'just do it'.   Don't ask, don't tell.  Comiisioners that aren't in office anymore are smirking  (Hey, look what a great person I was!)

And, if they make a stink about it being private land.....there will be a consequense, it may not be right, but it is.

Big company rules don't always apply here, unless somehing changes.
I am not saying that Ms. Liz is guilty of anything.  However, I think that some deeds that went on unpunished for ethics and fairness before.  Ms. Liz is now the scapegoat for what went on before as she from what I gather, lives in that area.
No proof, however we see it in this area a lot, and it is a 'scratch my back' syndrome.

Is it right....no.  Is it fair.....no.  Does it happen...yes

If there is missappropriation of funds, it would be from the first homeowner's phone call to a commissioner/supervisor....and   ready

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 01:19:00 PM
...It was authorized by their supervisor as a result of requests by private citizens. Factual evidence submitted here by those who preformed it.

I must have missed the "as a result of requests by private citizens" part.  Could you point out where that information was presented? 

With so many apparent occurrences of the low level abuse of which you are so fond, when (if ever) do the folks on top of the pile, the ones actually elected & entrusted by the voters, "man up" and acknowledge that they failed or are incapable of adequately keeping the public trust... after 5, 10 or 100 such events?  When do the big bosses take the responsibility for 1) not seeing, or 2) not caring about, or 3) not being effective at managing such things. 

With roads, in particular, this should be a priority since $1.3 million of the $2+ million annual budget here are dedicated to rural road/bridge/weed management.  Where does the buck ultimately stop?  With the road dept office staff, dump truck driver, the grader operator, the road dept super... or with the folks hired by the voters to manage the farm? 

Don't try to convince the readers here that the elected officials shouldn't be inspecting that which you claim they expect.  I'm sure they do, albeit somewhat selectively it appears. 

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 01:19:00 PM
...Oh I know , you only want to protect the citizens  of Elk county, ROT...

I realize that concept might be foreign to you & some others.  But not to all.  Believe what you will.  I'm not working on a book deal here.  Even if it would make a great whodunit.  On a side note, why are you so defensive & abrasive or even abusive?  This isn't about you personally is it?  So if it isn't, why do you make it seem so?

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 24, 2011, 02:06:58 PM
A phone call is made by someone with 'pull' and that phone call is forwarded as a message to the county road boss....He then instruct his guys to 'just do it'.   Don't ask, don't tell... And, if they make a stink about it being private land.....there will be a consequense, it may not be right, but it is...

I agree, ready.  And when it goes unchallenged & unchecked, average folks can end up with the tyranny of those 'with pull".

kshillbillys

The problem is, Mr. Eric Harrison, is that you state that Liz was not county commissioner when Oldfart first worked across said PRIVATE property. But in 2008 and 2009, she damned sure was. I had no prior knowledge of work being done up there until 2008-2009, nor did I know that it was private property until 2008-2009 when Liz was county commissioner. The call came from over Mr. Lackey's head to blade and rock across said private property. As far as for the ex weed supervisor, knowing one weed from another, hell, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. And I don't hide behind this damn forum, I'd tell ya that to your face. ----Mr. KSHillbilly
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 24, 2011, 02:06:58 PM
With all due respect Jefe:  this happens on a daily basis, and not just in Elk county. 
A phone call is made by someone with 'pull' and that phone call is forwarded as a message to the county road boss....He then instruct his guys to 'just do it'.   Don't ask, don't tell.  Comiisioners that aren't in office anymore are smirking  (Hey, look what a great person I was!)

And, if they make a stink about it being private land.....there will be a consequense, it may not be right, but it is.

Big company rules don't always apply here, unless somehing changes.
I am not saying that Ms. Liz is guilty of anything.  However, I think that some deeds that went on unpunished for ethics and fairness before.  Ms. Liz is now the scapegoat for what went on before as she from what I gather, lives in that area.
No proof, however we see it in this area a lot, and it is a 'scratch my back' syndrome.

If there is missappropriation of funds, it would be from the first homeowner's phone call to a commissioner/supervisor....and   ready
It only will apply to her if she is currently operating it same as before.  SSDP is the rule in a lot of areas.  IF she's going by the old system, then her part is from day she took office til present day.  IF she hasn't approved of this, then her only problem would be the inability to manage her employees.  That wouldn't be criminal but would reflect on her abilities. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk