road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe de vaca

And where do you get flip / flop from that ?

YOU make no SENSE , as usual. :o :o :o

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 04:30:44 PM
I believe if you look at who brought this up, it was ole fart, not me. I have only put forth facts about the matter. You might be careful about attending meetings considering what you have done in the past. The sherrif is right next door to the commissioners meeting room. You think you can attend and act appropriately?

Wow!  At least you could try to veil your threats.  

So what do you consider acting appropriately?  Publicly writing that specific people drink too much?  Directly labeling folks narcissistic?  Suggesting that folks just shut up and go away?  All absent any personal provocation.  You're presenting one damned fine example of Elk County sophistication & class.  Mom would be proud, no?

The problem remains... If those who contradict your isolated singular view of the facts are correct,   why would the county be dumping rock & grading there?  Would it be proper for the county to do so?  If so, under what conditions?  What county official, if any, would request, authorize or approve of such work? And why?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 04:53:23 PM
   And where do you get flip / flop from that ?

YOU make no SENSE , as usual. :o :o :o
Temper, temper!

Hefe de vaca

Mom is proud,yes. At least I have one. ;D  I think you and your pal were hatched from the egg that gave us the people who don't believe we landed on the moon, it was all a stunt to get our tax dollars and filmed in Hollywood.  I've never been asked to leave any kind of meeting, ( and I have attended several) . What I related is not a threat, it is an observation of previous posts in which someone took offense to how they were treated in a public meeting. No one else was asked to leave.

As to my "isolated singular view", If my word isn't good enough, try any number of the people who used that trail. But, OH, most of them are the dreaded Perkins bunch, out to defraud the county of it's resources.

Or perhaps you could talk to some of the oil pumpers that worked up there, but then , they wouldn't be reliable either. Only our stalwart county road workers deserve to be believed.

You are obviously not familiar with the area or what goes on.

You guys are experts in provocation and prevarication.  :laugh:  Definition: expert;  has been under pressure. ;D ;D ;D

It would be" proper" to take your accusations to the authorities , instead of making your veiled suggestions here.  But since you have no proof , whatsoever, that kind of makes it tough , huh?

Never happened, Super Patriot, and you're right, seeing is believing.

Wilma

I am wondering how someone who lives on the east side of the county and someone else who has no reason to be on that road can argue about a road on the west side of the county with a person who uses the road.

Now, if Jim would just tell us exactly what road he is talking about, maybe we can clear this up.  I understand that there was some work done out there some place when a fire truck got stuck trying to get to a fire. 

readyaimduck

I haven't learned how to link to a site yet, but if you were to go to Elk County Appraisers website, you can see the Elk County present map and the sections in questions. 

Now, if someone knows how to use paint program (or similar, I can, but I can't figure out how to post it here), one could use a paint color and draw the 'said' road for all to look at.

Perhaps agreeing on the same road/cowpath/bladed, unbladed, etc road would cease some of the 'stuff' that has gone on.

Or, someone 'splain how to do it...attatch it.
  (I am computer competent.)
ready

readyaimduck

Try this, I was able to edit the roads in question, but didn't know where they were.
ready

readyaimduck

here is the area you are all discussing.

Wilma

Just where on this map was the work done on a private road?

readyaimduck

If you are asking me, I don't know.  I am not familiar with the 'wolf trails' in Elk County.
I was hoping someone could draw a line in a different color as to wher they thought it was.
Need topography for visuals, I think.  A GIS map would help, but perhaps too big for the banwidth limitations on this site.
ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk