road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

The county is putting in a water line and needs the easement to be on your land.  ::)

Wilma

How much more specific do you need to be than for the purpose of constructing a road?  What else do you want?  The amount of time spent, the machines that are going to be used?  The easement covers what the law requires.  Please tell me that you are not as stupid as you sound.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 02, 2011, 07:34:03 AM
Please tell me that you are not as stupid as you sound.

Wow!  That was subtle.... and respectful.  Not.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on July 02, 2011, 07:34:03 AM
How much more specific do you need to be than for the purpose of constructing a road?  What else do you want?  The amount of time spent, the machines that are going to be used?  The easement covers what the law requires.  Please tell me that you are not as stupid as you sound.
I understand the purpose of the easement was for a road. The question was why?
Jane responded, "The county is putting in a water line and needs the easement to be on your land."
So to quote you, "Please tell me that you are not as stupid as you sound."
I'm sorry for that, i couldn't resist.

Diane Amberg

Ross, I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking why there needs to be a road in order to put in a water line? Or why there needs to be an easement or what? That water line for rural water is sorely needed. I wouldn't want heavy trucks that carry the pipe and ditching equipment etc. stuck in a  field either. Or am I way off base?

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 02, 2011, 10:00:38 AM
Ross, I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking why there needs to be a road in order to put in a water line? Or why there needs to be an easement or what? That water line for rural water is sorely needed. I wouldn't want heavy trucks that carry the pipe and ditching equipment etc. stuck in a  field either. Or am I way off base?
I got the answer that the easement was or the road and the road was needed to put in the water line.

Diane Amberg

Ok, good. So that's what you were looking for?

oldfart

dont think water line is going up and over that hill  any way we are still talking about stuff that stuff like bladeing and rock hauling for years,on a road that had a private prop.
easment or not shouldnt have been there 

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 02, 2011, 10:26:37 AM
Ok, good. So that what you were looking for?
Perhaps someone had mentioned it and I missed it. Just to much on my mind.
However it its thinning some, the hair that is. LOL

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk