TV Commercials: Favorite or Not

Started by Wilma, June 16, 2011, 10:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Have you seen the Top Spot Lemonade commercial with the four beautiful models?  They are talking about the lemonade being 50% fewer calories, less, like they will be wearing this season.  They are strolling along the side of a swimming pool, then they turn and give you the famous glance over the shoulder. 

Know what I would like to do with those models? 

PUSH THEM IN! ALL OF THEM!!!!

farmgal67357

Those Old Spice commercials (I'm on a horse!) crack me up! Oh, and the Most Interesting Man in the World ones too. Who thinks these things up anyway?

Lisa
Lisa

flo

I like any commercial that you know what they were selling when it's over.  Some leave me wondering just what the commercial was about.  The only commercial I truly hate is that "cool" dude selling Geico. I wish those woodchucks would chuck him.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Clubine Ranch

We prefer the movies to the networks, so most of the commercials we see come with the news. We love the McDonald's where the woman is eating her oatmeal and fruit and shares it with another man she thinks is her husband. We just laugh so hard. DQ has lousy commercials but of course they must know their customers and are appealing to a different age group. All in all there are some great ones out there and then there are the others.  :)

sixdogsmom

Aflac is my fave, hands down! Least fave are feminine hygiene or ED commercials.
Edie

W. Gray

I do like the GEICO commercial with Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Even though I hate beer, I like the quiet understated Corona beer ads. Also some of the funny GE ads and the Budweiser horses.

farmgal67357

Quote from: W. Gray on June 16, 2011, 04:03:05 PM
I do like the GEICO commercial with Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk.

"I'm a chicken hawk and I eats chicken!"  :D One of my faves from childhood!

Lisa
Lisa

Janet Harrington

Flo, I really like those woodchucks chucking that wood. I laugh every time. But then again, it doesn't take much to entertain me.

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 17, 2011, 08:35:08 PM
Flo, I really like those woodchucks chucking that wood. I laugh every time. But then again, it doesn't take much to entertain me.

sighhhhh~~~ You can say that again... ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk