We're Buying THE house!

Started by farmgal67357, June 15, 2011, 09:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Yep, got ours sold this morning (thank you Lord!), ran over to Howard, got to meet Rochelle and Derek and decided to buy their house! Plus we got the bonus of getting to meet Teresa too! I just hope the paperwork on our house goes quickly to we can get the kids' money to them in a timely fashion. Oh, and the cherry on top was getting to have a burger at Toot's for supper! It's been a great day!

Lisa-tired but happy....
Lisa

Roma Jean Turner

Congratlations SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU.

Mom70x7

Congratulations - officially welcome to Howard, what with a house and all.  ;D

indygal

Welcome to Howard, Lisa and family, and congratulations on buying your new home here.

Catwoman

Congrats!!  ;D  You'll love living in Howard!!!  :D

Diane Amberg

Hooray! Be sure to have a" fudge monkey" at Toots while you are getting used to the area.They'll explain what it is. There is Poplar Pizza too and Connie's "Sweet and Spicy.' Longton has a nice cafe  too and Moline has a great place to eat,The Swinging Bridge Cafe, that's inside the Crooked Creek Lodge.
Glad you got to meet Teresa also. She is one of a kind.
  I was hoping you would get that house .It's nice to have someone there who will understand and enjoy the style of the place. Will your son claim the basement for his own "man cave?" ;D

Judy Harder

Congrats from Longton, Lisa. just a reminder we have the Lion's Den, too. and they are mighty good cooks there.
Lee-Ann and Mary run a sweet spot to meet in the evening...........oh, and altho I have yet to be there, money gets tighter and
I just can't afford to eat out.........I hear they even have pie and ice cream........and Rick and Debbie have a good menu, too
altho they close at 2PM they serve breakfast anytime you go in.
Enjoy getting to know Elk County we are a friendly bunch......LOL some days too friendly..
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

I just have to sit here in Texas and envy you.  Hope you find a whole world of happiness in Howard.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 16, 2011, 10:20:12 AM
Hooray! Be sure to have a" fudge monkey" at Toots while you are getting used to the area.They'll explain what it is. There is Poplar Pizza too and Connie's "Sweet and Spicy.' Longton has a nice cafe  too and Moline has a great place to eat,The Swinging Bridge Cafe, that's inside the Crooked Creek Lodge.
Glad you got to meet Teresa also. She is one of a kind.
  I was hoping you would get that house .It's nice to have someone there who will understand and enjoy the style of the place. Will your son claim the basement for his own "man cave?" ;D

We ate at Toot's last night, and I think it was the best burger I have ever had, and I'm not just saying that! My son LOVED the french fries. We also got to meet the 4th grade teacher, she made our burgers! She said working at Toot's was her "my kid needs braces" job.  :laugh:

Will and Kyle did explore the basement at the house. The pipes kinda hang too low for it to be everyday living space. But I am still very glad to have me a hidey hole from any tornadoes! Especially after looking at Joplin....we had a tornado here a few years back, it was nothing compared to what happened to those folks!

Lisa
Lisa

farmgal67357

Thanks for telling me about all the good places to eat. Kyle want's a fudge monkey now! Alas, I am diabetic so I have to pass on the sugary treats. And I have a sweet tooth! But they have "No Sugar Added" ice cream at the Family Market and they said they would use that to make me whatever I wanted at the Soda Fountain. How cool is that!
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk