Obuma Gives Netanyahu Ultimatum... What's the Threat with this Ultimatum?

Started by Warph, June 13, 2011, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Well, Flint, hand you a holy card for being so young! lol   ;)

Diane Amberg

Remember Sea Hunt on TV? Bonanza? ;D The first True Grit movie? Al and I went on a date to see that one. Oh, my aching anniversaries! :o ;D

jerry wagner

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 04:07:39 PM
I agree with all of that, Steve...And I've witnessed you walking that same walk, when you haven't let someone like Jerry goad you into writing things you normally wouldn't.  I would add to the list that you just published the aspect of being a gentleman.  Just because you don't use uncouth language doesn't mean you're soft...It merely means that you have enough of a vocabulary that you are able to express yourself without it.  There's nothing soft about that.  I have respected your stand up to yesterday, Steve.  Stick to it...And don't lower yourself to Jerry's level.

please explain how I was lowering the debate.  The statement regarding 'queers' was backwards.  I am sorry if he took offense because he was discussing his father but people of all stripes have the right to exist as THEY see fit.  What was he proposing people should do regarding homosexuals... Arrest... Beat up like he suggested he do to me?  Yes please tell me Cat.

Catwoman

Jerry...I was making reference to the fact that your post appeared to put down Steve's deceased father.  That's all.  I have opinions, like anyone...But appearing to put down a person's deceased father isn't something I would do.  Period.  On that subject, Steve had my sympathy and I stated that.  I didn't get from Steve's post anything homophobic in the least.  I did get the fact that you had crossed a line with him and his response reflected that.   

jarhead

Anmar,
"Where are you and your upstanding morals' ? Call me a troll then silence when other trolls  take over "your thread " :)

Anmar

Quote from: jarhead on June 23, 2011, 08:49:39 PM
Anmar,
"Where are you and your upstanding morals' ? Call me a troll then silence when other trolls  take over "your thread " :)

Its not my thread, it's warphs.

And i have a life, I don't have time to troll these forums.   have to work for a living, so i can pay for your retirement.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on June 23, 2011, 10:59:52 PM

And i have a life, I don't have time to troll these forums.   have to work for a living, so i can pay for your retirement.

You need to WORK harder, sport.... HARDER, because I have my eye on a Cadillic CTS sports wagon.

As for your comments about "trolls."  heh, heh, heh... I admit, I'm probably a humor troll... sometimes.   I just say things to watch the real hard-ass trolls react to them... you know, what I think you and jerry are.  As I'm "trolling" you two, hey... at least I try and have a sense of humor, right? ... well, most of the time anyway.  Now... If you're thinking up something mean-spirited and contradictory to say about my comment right now, anmar... you have proven to all on this forum that you are a "hard-ass troll."

And what is all this babble blather blether blither smatter about me insulting elderly women?  Piffle!!!  PIFFLE, I say!!!  (thank you, Diane... I love this word)  All this prate prattle tattle tittle-tattle palaver gibber gabble blabber twaddle blab maunder clack chatter fiddle-faddle (I'm just full of troponyms and synonyms) about Steve and Jarhead throwing MALICIOUS INSULTS to all the lovely elderly women on this forum, sport?  I say BALDERDASH!!  Remember this, anmar.... the pebble comes from the mountain... you've got to give respect to get respect.  If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.  :laugh:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 23, 2011, 10:59:52 PM

And i have a life, I don't have time to troll these forums.   have to work for a living, so i can pay for your retirement.

Yeah we need you back out there with your nose to the grind stone.  I need some more wood for my shop.  Get busy!
No time to play you can do that later

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk